Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sciatica

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sciatica

I've suffered with sciatica for about 7 years now and although it's not as painful or as frequent as it once was.
    However, lately the feeling/pain in my leg has been a little different and I'm wondering if the trapped nerve is finally working free (I've really had enough of it now).
    Has anyone else experienced this and if so, other than pain killers, has there been anything that has worked to get rid of this problem once and for all.

• A good massage therapist will do wonders. Doesn't fix it for good but it gives substantial relief to the area until you aggravate it again.
    Give it a try. Look for one with experience and understanding of trigger point therapy.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X