• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As if my son having his leg amputated due to undiagnosed diabetes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if my son having his leg amputated due to undiagnosed diabetes

As if my having to go in for further vascular surgery for both my legs (easy fix though - at least comparatively so)

It's the third thing today that has me all in a tizzy. It would appear my husband wants to be one finger short - he cut deep with the hedge trimmer just about an hour ago. We've gotten the bleeding stopped, he has two real nice skin flaps, and now has to go for a tetanus shot and maybe a stitch or two. He is so lucky, it could have been his entire hand.

I'm tired - no more of this cr**p.
    Last edited by Claret; 07-08-2017, 02:07 PM. Reason: Edited because I can't spell.

When it rains it pours.

I'm wishing the best for you, Claret.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Oh dear Claret. It does seem also, in my life when troubles come, it's multiple things in a close span of time.

Many thoughts and a hug. Hang in there and keep positive.

Comment

Sorry, Claret, it always seems troubles come in threes.
        Hopefully, after these trials, you'll have a stretch of calm times.

Comment

Girl..........ugh. I am so sorry. I'm sure you're feeling at the end of your already frazzled rope. Things are going to slow down soon. This crazy thing we live on has all this energy it warps us into, and most of it is cyclical. You're due for a slow down! Hang in there.
          "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Hugs to you Claret. Things will get better. Best wishes.
            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Thanks everyone. Things do seem to be pressing down, but, it's not the first time and probably won't be the last. I'll just keep on, keeping on.

Comment

That's awful. Sending many hugs.

Comment

Claret

how is your son doing now?
                  how are you doing?

hope things are somewhat better than couple mos ago

Comment

Working...
                  X