Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• sleep again

it's 90% humidity now and every part of my body hurts
    slept 2 hrs, woke up, took 2 aleve, didn't help and now it's 3 hrs later and still can't relax enough to get back to sleep

• Do you have air conditioning in your house? An air conditioner dries out the air as well as cools it.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• already did lower the air by couple more degrees

Comment

• This hot weather does make sleeping soundly at night difficult. I'd open your windows and use a light fitted sheet. You could also use a fan in your bedroom. I hope you get a better night's sleep soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
          I hope you get a better night's sleep soon.
          Thank you; you're a peach!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Kitty, I’m guessing they’re probably doing what they know or taking baby steps.

I understand because I more repulsed by meat than by...

Today, 01:21 PM By Stillness
          • Reply to Am I taking partners PMDD too personally?

I'm glad you're getting help for your depression. You're not alone and I hope you get better.

Today, 09:31 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to AC7

You're right there, atskitty2: there are processes in our bodies that we don't know about or only know a little about. I certainly do not know the ins...

Today, 09:28 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to Do You Love Your Teeth?

When did you have open heart surgery, Claret? I hope you've recovered well.

I agree that everyone needs to keep their teeth and gums healthy:...

Today, 09:21 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Reply to Music Therapy

You're absolutely right, HughFennell.

Today, 09:14 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X