• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird things happening, help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird things happening, help?

Hello!
    I'm a 23 year old female and lately I've been feeling sort of sick.
    It started with my period being 3 days late (not too worried about that because it has been late many times before),
    but my period was much shorter than normal. Usually it lasts 7 days but this time it was mostly gone after 3-4 days.
    I have also been having a lot of headaches and been feeling very tired- and I also have been extremely warm to the point where it feels like I have a fever.
    It feels like I'm burning up- not all the time but very often.
    Today I woke up with a weird feeling in my private area. It feels like I'm leaking or like I'm about to leak/pee (not entirely sure)-
    but I'm not. My panties are dry and it doesn't hurt it's just very weird.
    I have a boyfriend and last time I checked everything was ok "down there"- so it can't be an STD. I have had a yeast infection before and this is not that.

Has anyone had similar experiences or have any idea what could be going on?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    My doctor is on holiday and I don't really wanna go to the doctor anyway unless I have to.

How long has this been going on? Have you taken your temperature to be sure that you are not feverish? Did you take a pregnancy test to rule that out?

I'm not sure what you mean by saying everything was OK down there, so it can't be an std. Not all std's are readily visible Hon. If that's what you meant.
    If this has been going on for a week, see a doc and be evaluated, tho if you have any fever, go right away.

Comment

I do not have a fever and I have not taken a pregnancy test because i just had my period a week ago. That's when it started- about one week ago.
      I guess that I just meant that I've been with my boyfriend for one year (so I've only had sex with him and he has only had sex with me) and we've both had regular check-ups. I tested myself for std's only a few months ago and everything is fine. Thanks for your answer

Comment

That period was different than your usual ones tho right? It could have been something other than menstrual bleeding.

If it's been happening for a week, go get checked out. It's probably just hormonal changes but, if you're worried and uncomfortable, get checked out.

Comment

Your only option is to see your doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Working...
          X