Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone, I'm doctor

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hello Everyone, I'm doctor

Hello dears everyone,
    I'm doctor and I'm from USA. I'm very happy to stay here! and my mission is guide to people about
    Adderall, Oxycodone, Phentermine, Roxycodone, Xanax, Ambien, Ativan, Modafinil medicine. That's about side affect and benefits.

• What type of guidance are you proposing to provide?
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I am sure people will have loads of queries! Obviously, you know a lot about medicine, so very useful. Are you a general practitioner or are you specialized? I'd like to know more about you.

Comment

• Hello Dear Claret,

I have,already mention in introduce our self, about my doctor professional skills, my professional skills about drugs, If you are drugs user, for any aim so i will you completely gaudiness about drug benefits and side effect. You know every drug is not empty with side effect and benefits. So if you have collect any information about drug uses, then visit my posting regular..

kindly Regard
        Michael

Comment

• Michael,
          Welcome!

are you concerned about the high use of prescriptions and the rate of addiction in the U.S. today?

have you suggested alternative pain relief to your patients and if so, what?

Comment

• I look forward to reading your advice!

Comment

• Hello dear,
              Amy40
              Natural and alternative remedies without drugs or surgery compiles the latest information on a variety of nondrug pain-relieving therapies and their applications to a number of common types of pain. It also provides specific treatments for 10 common pain conditions including low back pain, knee pain, shingles, heel pain, fibromyalgia, and others.

Comment

• I have an ear infection in both of my ears. Can my spouse catch it if we're intimate?
                "Those sowing seed with tears
                Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Hello Dear,
                  Stillness

What causes an ear infection?

An ear infection occurs when one of your eustachian tubes becomes swollen or blocked, causing fluid to build up in your middle ear. Eustachian tubes are small tubes that run from each ear directly to the back of the throat. The causes of eustachian tube blockage include:
                  • allergies
                  • colds
                  • sinus infections
                  • excess mucus
                  • smoking
                  • infected or swollen adenoids (tissue near your tonsils that trap harmful bacteria and viruses)
                  • changes in air pressure

How are ear infections treated?

Most mild ear infections clear up without intervention. Some of the following methods are effective in relieving the symptoms of a mild ear infection:

applying a warm cloth to the affected ear
                  taking over-the-counter pain medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen
                  using over-the-counter or prescription ear drops to relieve pain
                  taking over-the-counter decongestants such as pseudoephedrine
                  If your symptoms get worse or don't improve, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor. They may prescribe antibiotics if your ear infection is chronic or doesn't appear to be improving. If a child under the age of 2 presents with ear infection symptoms, a doctor will likely give them antibiotics as well. It’s important to finish your entire course of antibiotics if they're prescribed.

Surgery may be an option if your ear infection isn't eliminated with the usual medical treatments or if you have many ear infections over a short period of time. Most often, tubes are placed in the ears to allow fluid to drain out. In cases that involve enlarged adenoids, surgical removal of the adenoids may be necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael007 View Post
                    What causes an ear infection?...How are ear infections treated?
                    Thanks, Doctor. Neither one of those questions are the one I asked, but I appreciate the information.
                    "Those sowing seed with tears
                    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Hello dear Stillness,

thanks for appreciate, i have add more information about question and i am also waiting your reply. If these article providing information about health problem.

Causes and Treatments of Ear Infections

Ear infections are the most common reason children are brought to a pediatrician's office, and they're a frequent source of questions from parents: How do I know if my child has an ear infection? What causes them? And, especially, how can I prevent them? Parents have also heard about new vaccines or advances in treatment and want to know what's best for their child. Here's a primer on preventing and treating this notorious ailment.

An ear infection, also called otitis media, is specifically an infection of the middle ear -- the part that contains tiny bones that transmit sound from the eardrum to the inner ear. The middle ear also produces secretions, which normally drain to the back of the throat through the Eustachian tube. Importance of Treatment

The only way your physician can know if an infection is caused by a virus, bacteria, or both is to remove some of the fluid from the middle ear with a small needle. However, it takes 48 hours to get lab results back, and parents usually want a quicker response. Some pediatricians will assume it is a bacterial infection and treat it with antibiotics immediately. In children younger than 2, immediate action is critical.

Untreated ear infections can spread and cause serious -- even life-threatening -- problems, such as a brain abscess or meningitis. Another rare but serious complication in young children is facial paralysis if the infection spreads to the facial nerve.

A less dangerous and more common consequence of untreated ear infections is a perforated eardrum. The fluid in the middle ear builds up until the pressure causes the eardrum to burst. Although this is frightening to parents, it results in immediate relief from the pain the child was experiencing and lets the fluid drain from the middle ear. Most of these perforations heal on their own, but some do require surgical repair.

Last edited by Michael007; 09-06-2017, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Hello Everyone, You can buy adderall online in legal way in USA from this my website

Link removed
                        See site rules
                        Last edited by atskitty2; 09-20-2017, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Toledo: College students and adderall abuse Latest News About Adderall pills

Due to the danger of using and misusing the Adderall prescription, especially among students, many have been warned very much on the ground. Its easy accessibility and addiction, which makes many trained students want to perform tasks at any price.

But this focused, targeted drug study? has greater effects than many users are aware of. Adderall is an additive receptive mental stimulant that dramatically increases the levels of noradrenaline and dopamine in the brain of the user, with two factors responsible for triggering alertness and energy values ​​in our systems.

When properly prescribed, it plays an important role in the treatment of attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). However, they are often abused or abused by those without prescriptions, including students.

Many students start a seemingly innocuous pill to stay awake longer and reduce stress caused by often increasing amounts of tasks and tests.

However, many are unaware of the short-term and long-term effects and the extremely addictive properties of this medicine.

Short-term effects of drug abuse include appetite suppression, drastic mood and irritability, and a variety of potentially harmful heart complications.

These short-term effects may not be deterred from the use of students, but could have more serious long-term effects. Psychosis, hallucinations, fever and heartbeat and the possibility of permanent damage to the heart and brain that can sometimes lead to a stroke or heart failure are all potential dangers.
                          Last edited by Michael007; 09-20-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Hi doctor, do you have any suggestions for losing weight?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            Working...
                            X