Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depression

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Depression

Depression

Hello everyone! I Hope you are Fine.I ask Some Question Today.Please reply me.

Topic about Depression answer the Following question.

Should my depression be treated with medicines, psychotherapy, or both?
    How might depression affect my appetite and weight?
    How could depression affect my sleep?
    Could my depression be causing me physical pain?
    Could other health conditions be contributing to my symptoms of depression?
    Do I need medicine to treat my depression?
    What are the side effects of this drug?
    Do the symptoms of depression need special treatment?
    What kind of lifestyle changes will help with my symptoms of depression?
    What about alternative treatments?
    What should I do in an emergency?

• I think you've started a fascinating thread. My father had depression many years ago and it affected him badly: although I cannot speak for him. I don't have time now, but I shall post again in the next few days. I am sure you'll have received a lot of traffic by then.

Comment

• I have such diagnose too. My doctor prescribed treatments. And one of the components is communication. She recommends me to visit support groups. Also, I have a list of drugs which I should take, and it makes me feel afraid. I read about addiction a lot. I found statistics about women's addictions on Addiction Resource yesterday, and that's very shocking. Doctor said that it's not my situation. She think I worried too much...

Comment

• I expected more traffic than this thread has gotten [even though I did not start it]. Is anyone else with an opinion, thought or just a rambling?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X