Back pain after delivery..!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Back pain after delivery..!!

Hey, I'm Elza from Burlington. I have a 6-month-old boy. After delivery, I started feeling back pain. It's getting difficult for me to take the baby and stand for a long time. My hands and legs are also starting to get sore after doing my usual household chores. And the worst part is I have to join back on my work within a month. I have heard that spinal decompression treatment near Burlington is good for back pain. But I'm a little confused about taking such treatments after delivery is safe or not. Should I go for massage therapy or spinal decompression treatment? Which one is better to get rid of this back pain? I would like to know your suggestions and ideas. Please share your thoughts with me.

• I think you should consult with your doctor to find the reasons for your symptoms. Those reasons will determine the effectiveness of various treatments, which your doctor should explain to you.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Did you have a natural delivery?
      I agree with jns-have you spoken with your doctor regarding this pain and weakness?

Comment

Working...
      X