Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown Illness

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Unknown Illness

I have no idea what is wrong with me: I have a headache, my stomach aches, I have no appetite and I have had two sleepless nights. I feel like rubbish.

What could this be?

• What kind of stomach ache? Nausea? Maybe mild food poisoning?

If you don’t have an appetite, your body probably has a really good reason and you need to let it rest.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Could be a bug. Any other symptoms?
      Are you under more stress, or other changes in your life?

Comment

• I had a good night's sleep last night. I woke up feeling better. I have felt nauseous, Stillness. But my upset tummy is gone now. I did go to the chemist to collect my medication yesterday afternoon: this has helped. My appetite is back, although I have never eaten a lot anyway. I suppose having gone out and just keeping active yesterday has helped. Actually, my dad and sister were slightly ill on Monday night. My dad thinks the bacon we ate on Sunday could've made us slightly ill. I did eat homemade vegetable soup for dinner last night. I think it helped.

Thank you for all your advice. I hope not to feel ill again for a long time.

Comment

• I have been sleeping much, much better. In fact, this Saturday morning I had a wonderful lie-in. It's awful being without sleep: no one can stay sane without it. I must admit, I do have a headache this morning, but it isn't too bad. At least I don't feel nauseous or like vomiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
            I have been sleeping much, much better. In fact, this Saturday morning I had a wonderful lie-in. It's awful being without sleep: no one can stay sane without it.
            No doubt! I had a lazy “bed day” on this side of the pond, myself.
            "Those sowing seed with tears
            Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• I definitely love my sleep, Stillness! I'm glad you enjoyed your lie-in.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              Working...
              X