Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Is Everyone?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Where Is Everyone?!

As above!

I hope you're all alright. It is rather dead here, at the moment.

• I'm here. Just read the new article here on embarrassing gym moments. Pretty cool.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• Just got back from a two week tour of our East Coast, Nova Scotia, Cape Breton and PEI. Also we have only gotten warm weather in Ontario following a really bad spring. Too cold, so now I'm spending time in my garden. Today however it's raining cats and dogs so I have some time to spare.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• I'm here, popping my head in as often as I can!

Comment

• Hello from Phnom Penh!
          I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
          Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hello P&C!
            "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Hello Ashlee T! It's good to be here.

Have a nice day and I look forward to catching up with everyone!

Comment

• I have been doing the cleaning today. This includes washing all the laundry, hoovering, dusting, etc. This is due to the fact I was given the day off work. I work at a charity, which I love, and have been there for over a decade. I like the work and the staff. But that is another topic!

Anyhow, I am now on the computer, just browsing the Internet. I keep busy.

Enjoy your Monday afternoon, everyone!

Comment

• I'm here!
                  Suggested reading: Josette Sona's free book "Woman to Women"

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
                  • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
                  • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
                  • Hello All

Hi everyone,
                    I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
                  • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
                  Working...
                  X