Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry is always being done, my bathroom and kitchen is always given a clean and I always hoover.

A lot of people hate cleaning and find it boring: I am the opposite. Cleaning is in my blood and I shall always do so. I do also find a sense of satisfaction after cleaning a room. I don't want to live in mess and filth. That would be awful and very frustrating. No: clean and tidy is the only way to go.

• I'm not a neat freak but I prefer to keep things orderly and tidy. Lately, it's not been happening as I like it, but there are just things more important.

Seems like lately I'm home just long enough to make a mess and no time to clean. Laundry has been stretched out to every 2+ wks now...or just whenever I can get to it.
    I've resorted to running the dishwasher half full fairly often.

I have all hardwood floors so, I sometimes make a 2 minute Swiffer run before I head out the door.
    I wish I could give it more time, but for now, that's what I can do

Comment

• You're obviously a very busy person, atskitty2, so you're not to blame for not having time to clean. If your finances allowed it, would you consider hiring a cleaner? That could be a solution. Because so many people - like yourself - live busy lifestyles and just do not have the time to do the laundry, hoovering and the suchlike.

Just an idea!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
      • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
      • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
      • Hello All

Hi everyone,
        I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
      • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
      Working...
      X