Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BV or Candida?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• BV or Candida?

I'm 23 years old, and I've had a weird discharge for a few years now. It was a creamy white /green, and when I researched this it said BV. So I've been treated with MetroGel, but after the Metrogel the discharge got worse. Although not green & smelly anymore, It is now a chunky white and frequent, no irritation. I'm on pro-biotics and Grapefruit seed extract. It went away for a few days, but now its back. What could it be? and are there any treatments that I could try?

• You may need to go to the doctor and run some more test. You should get a full STD panel not saying you have it just being cautious it may be something more especially if you are taking pro-biotics and completed metro-gel. I know green discharge is a sign of gonorrhea and yeast infection is clumpy white like cottage cheese. So yea go get checked. Hope this helps.

Comment

• you should see your gynae, also had vaginal discharge, he suggested it was candida and started me on antibiotics, finished the course yesterday. The vaginal discharge is gone. i was on metronidazole, ciprobay once off and fluconazole 1 for 2 weeks. Hope u get sorted

Comment

• As many of you, I have been on site after site looking for all kinds of information that could have anything to do with my constant bv. This has been going on for a good 3 years now, on and off. I did go to doctors sooooo many times.. did all the antibiotics, creams, gels.. also was treated for UTI and yeast infection. No idea why, or how this is happening to me. I don't have sex, and if I did the only person was with my ex.. so insucure at this point.. theres no possible way I'd feel comfortable!

For those that are against a more homeopathic cure, think twice. Doctor's cannot help you with this sitution. But I can

I'm so excited to be able to share with everyone what I have collected from 100's of others stories and cures!

Okay I'm going to skip all the steps, everyone should know what bv is by now and if not there is a ton of info you can look up.. most likely if you're reading this, you assume you have it. Along with the vaginal issues, i constantly feel gassy, bloated, always sore.. muscles, joints, sometimes have diarrhea, sometimes constipated beyond measure.. never really had that issue before. Also, Chronic Fatigue, Anal Itching, constant dry skin, and acne. All these same symptoms of mine led me to believe, after massive research, that I have candida. Which technically candida is also a PARASITE, Not exactly sure what PARASITE I have, but I know thats what it is!

Common Symptoms of PARASITES can include:

Constipation: due to the large size of some worms actually blocking the intestine.

Diarrhea: certain parasites release a hormone like substance that is in human tissues that can lead to a watery stool.

Gas and Bloating: Some human parasites live in the small intestine and the inflammation they produce can cause gas and bloating.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Human parasites can irritate, inflame and coat the lining of the intestines causing symptoms of this disease.

Joint and Muscle Aches and Pains: Parasites can migrate and become enclosed in a sac in joint fluids, worms can do this in muscles.

Anemia: Some intestinal worms attach themselves to the mucusol lining of the intestines and then feed on the vital nutrients of the host.

Allergies: Parasites can penetrate the intestinal lining just as candida allowing large undigested food particles into the body creating an immune system response that is often assumed to be an allergy.

Skin Conditions: Intestinal worms can cause hives, rashes, weeping eczema, and a whole host of other skin conditions.

Nervousness: Human parasites create wastes and toxic substances that can be severe irritants to the central nervous system. Restlessness or anxiety are often the symptoms associated with these parasitic wastes.

Sleep Disturbances: Multiple awakenings at night between the hours of 2 and 3 am are possibly caused by the liver attempts to flush toxic wastes out of the body.

Tooth Grinding and Clenching: This has been observed in patients with known cases of human parasitic infestations.

Chronic Fatigue: CFS symptoms can include tiredness, flu like complaints, apathy, impaired concentration, depression, and memory problems. This is because the human parasites are simply eating your food and nutrients.

Immune System Dysfunction: Human parasites depress the immune system much as candida does by the continued stimulation of the immune system, which over time exhausts your defense system.

Excess Weight, Acne, Cancer and Others: These can be telltale signs of parasitic invasion including, excessive hunger, asthma, bad taste in the mouth and bad breath, diabetes, epilepsy, migraines, and even heart disease and cancer.

Anal Itching: This is caused by pinworms as they come out at night to lay eggs and then return back thru the anus. Candida yeast can cause this as well.

Most of these diseases and symptoms can also be associated with candida and yeast infection, and are often times misdiagnosed as candida.

So What now...?
        Figure out how to get these nasty little creatures out of our system. They are feeding off you, they live off the host.. the longer you allow them to live in your body the sicker you will get.. neglecting parasites in your body can lead to many different health conditions.

My regimen daily has a few PARASITE detoxing agents along with a few things they would use for candida, and everyday daily supplements.

I started off slow and progressed to all the stuff I'm taking now, which you wouldn't even have to take them all. It's only for a matter of time anyways, and for a good cause might I add.

Vitamin C
        Coral Calcium (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Calcium) 2, 2x a day
        B-12 Complex 3 a day
        Acidophilus (Refrigerated Gr8-Dopholis Probiotic) 2, 2x a day
        Ginko Biloba (for Brain function and circulation, Memory) 1, 2x a day
        Folic Acid 800mg 2xday
        Chlorella Green Super Food/Broken Cell Wall 1000mg Vegan supplement (VERY IMPORTANT! Read more about Chlorella below) Help with Parasite Detox.
        Caprylic Acid (Candida Support - Good Fats for colon)
        Flax Oil
        Biotin (is believed to help to control ingested sugars and carbs)
        Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormword Complex (Herbal Supplement, Liquid, Parasite detox!) Nasty tasting, but well worth it. 1 dropper full 1x a day before bed and i wake up to a healthy bowel movement.. I know this does the trick. Going to start 2x a day today.
        IT WORKS GREENS DETOX (Includes black walnut, wormwood, and alllllll kinds of other detox and healthy supplements, it's all greens and healthy healthy fruits.) 2 scoops in 8oz water or juice 1x a day. I have Orange flavor.
        Diatomaceous Earth Powdered Form (Removes parasites like razor-blades, also good to treat any animals you may have) VERY IMPORTANT FOR PARASITE REMOVAL! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! No taste to mixture. 1 TBSP to 8OZ water I do it once a day right now. Like I said, it's better to start off slow.

For Hygiene a lot of people suggest a 50/50 HP(hydrogen Peroxide)+ Spring Water Douche... this is good however, you must add a little ACV(apple cider vinegar), not to much or it may burn. Why you do this is because the Spring water is neutral on the PH scale verses Tap and distilled is only sometimes.. the HP kills bad bacteria, fixing the Power of Hydrogen (PH), and the ACV replaces all the good bacteria that the parasites are causing you to loose! I did this wash prob. 4 days in a row... very drastic changes!

ACV EXTREMELY GOOD WITH ACNE!

I also Purchased a homemade TEA TREE OIL GLYCERIN SOAP. I have noticed a drastic decrease in my armpit odor. And I only wash my Vaginal area with my ACV+HP+SPRING WATER. Even if I don't do the douche I still wash the outside with it. Absolutely no smells of any kind coming from down there anymore!

I have not gotten the opportunity to try it myself but, COCONUT OIL, very good anti-inflammatory. For your skin specifically or even to include in your diet! Learn benefits by looking it up, add some keywords like bv, vaginal discharge, yeast infections, parasites, ect. You can learn a lot by adding choice words to your search!

Also, one evening I did a Suppository of Vitamin C 500MG, woke up the next day.. had a little discharge later not much. Same with Folic acid, I did this the next night, for one night only each though. This took the smell right away and I have been able to keep it away so far 2 weeks later.

Another recommended product is "Pearls YB" it's a yeast balancing probiotic, high reviews. I have a few family members that take this and have recommended it to me. They use it on a daily basis. I have also read about it being used a suppository.

I feel better everyday though, flushing these PARASITES out of my body is so refreshing. I cannot wait!

Most people don't fix the underlying problem to their bv, just continuously cover it up for the rest of their life. NO THANKS! I will remain healthy after all is said and done, but I want to feel comfortable in my own skin again!

OTHER SUGGESTIONS I HAVE COME ACROSS:
        ****100% Cranberry Juice
        ****Borax
        ****Aqueous Cream (use as Shower Vaginal Wash)
        ****Mooncup (for periods, tampons and pads are toxic, using tampons could cause you some serious setbacks because it ****allows the bad bacteria to sit in your vagina for long periods of time, not good.
        ****Goldenseal (detox- pill form or could be drank as tea, known to be bitter)
        ****GY-NA-TREN (Found at GNC)
        ****Multi-Vitamin should be in your daily regimen as well
        ****COLON HYDROTHERAPY (I want/need to do this, locally it will cost me $70, this will flush EVERYTHING including ****PARASITES from my body! Candida as well if it is present.
        ****Liquid Chlorophyll (Taste like minty sweet tea, do not get Liquid Chlorophyll ES, this is EXTRA SWEET, NO GOOD! ****Chlorella has a much more potent form of the Chlorophyll which is top ingredient and has more to offer).
        ****FLAX OIL 3 2x a day is recommended, I started out that now down to 2 or 3 a day.

XYLITOL toothpaste could also be your downfall-known to cause disruptive issues in candida cleanses.

I feel like I am forgetting something! But if anyone has any questions or information just ask.. just in case I forget about checking this site, I will be posting to many others as well!

Thank You for reading, and I wish you all Happy Healing! The better mode you're in, and the lower your stress levels are, the better the chance you have and being healthy again. Try to stay healthy and keep a regimen so it doesn't come back.. you have to make sure it's completely gone! Most of these supplements are very good for everyday health!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X