Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaginal... structure?? Questions... Help?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Vaginal... structure?? Questions... Help?

Ok, so, There's not a whole lot out there as to... things that may be inside the vagina? (yeah, I understand basics. Ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, etc...) And I really don't have any girls to talk to (other than my mom, and honestly, she knows less than me -.-) so, there's this... Thing... It's like, a... ball? Like, sort of feels like a big uvula? (the thingie in the back of your throat.) that's about an inch or so inside me... It's downward-ish (like, more torward my spine than my pelvic bone) and I can sorta... Move it. Like, it's... I dunno, loose? Definitely best described like a uvula. It's really weird. And I don't think it's a "g-spot" because of where it is, plus, it's not spongy, and really... Doesn't even have feeling in it. It's just kinda... There. It's NOT new, I discovered it one day when I was about 13 and got curious as to how things feel in there. Lol. And seeing as I don't have anyone to talk to, I have NO IDEA what is/isn't SUPPOSED to be in there!! Does anyone else have this thingie? What is it? People care to explain / send links as to ya know, like, things like this? Haha. Thanks all ^_^

• Sounds like your cervix.

Comment

• That's pretty far in there though! Isn't it??... I'm pretty sure that's what the doctors love to scrape with a q-tip... Hurts like >.<

Comment

• Are you a Virgin ???

Comment

• Nope. And it's too small to be a hymen. I think it's a... Oh . forgot the name. I saw it somewhere the other day, a something gland??... it was like galaphtio gland or somethin weird....?

Comment

• Depending on the state of your PC muscles and your abs, along with the placement of your uterus and if it is tipped or not, your cervix can be fairly close in. Next time you go in for a doctor appointment, ask. They are usually happy to explain things.

Comment

• You are right that your g-spot is not toward the spine, it is opposite. It has a very different texture from the rest of your vagina.

Is what you are feeling part of the vaginal wall or is it within the space of your vagina?

Comment

• It doesn't sound deep enough to be your cervix, but if it is you can tell by looking at it over a mirror, your cervix will have a tiny hole in it...

Comment

• Originally posted by sidneyalive View Post
                  It doesn't sound deep enough to be your cervix, but if it is you can tell by looking at it over a mirror, your cervix will have a tiny hole in it...
                  Can you look that deep in and see internal structures? Don't you have to use a speculum?
                  I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                  Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• If she can feel it with her finger, it's not that deep, but i do have a speculum, it's not a bad idea for all women to have one..

Comment

• I'm... Not really sure? Like, if we were saying location, it would be like, more towards my butt. Lol. It's kinda inbetween the top & bottom, and on the left side. My uterus is shifted dramatically toward the right side of my body, it's on like a straight slant....

Comment

• If it is dangling it could simply be a polyp type growth. If it was your cervix that close and you pushed on it you would feel a slight, not painful, pressure to indicate that it is something other than the regular soft tissue that is in the vagina. If it is something like a polyp then it is just a piece of skin that decided to grow inside of you. As long as it does not hurt or turn red if you manage to see it with a mirror then things should be totally alright. You could see a gyne just to settle your curiousity though.
                        There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• You guys really misunderstand my hatred of the stupidity of the doctors around here!! Lol. I mean, really. My gyno missed me having HPV which resulted in ovarian cysts and such (hope I spelled that right?? Lol.) that are currently "most likely" cancerous. They never tell me anything, good OR bad. Just well, probably this or that....... >_< but thanks anyway. I'll be sure to bring it up next time they wanna fumble around in there....

Comment

• jenn, if you want to DIY, try a speculum, a mirror and a flashlight. Or maybe a camera and a speculum so you can analyze the pictures, blow them up, etc. Then you will have to surf the net for similar pictures with medical explanations.
                            I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
                            Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Hi, did you resolve this issue? I have exactly the same thing as you and have had it for about 7 years, had a child and am only just now starting to worry about it...I kinda forgot about it coz when I went for an ultrasound they said everything looked aok...so, what happened with yours??

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X