Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin reaction after sex - please help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Skin reaction after sex - please help!

Hi everyone. I apologize in advance for the length of this post, but I’m hoping that somebody here could help me.

To start, I’m not a female – but I’m engaged to one and need the help of other females. My fiancé and I have been together for 2 years, and for that entire time we have been experiencing a sexual problem. Everytime we have unprotected sex, I get redness/dryness/flaky skin on my penis. I also have small bumps that have emerged.

I’m posting this here because I’ve been to several doctors and dermatologists, and have received several different diagnoses. Nobody knows what it is. One doctor said warts. One said yeast. One said fungal infection. One said contact dermatitis. This is incredibly frustrating for both myself and my fiancé, and I’m wondering if anyone here has experienced anything similar.

It goes like this: we have sex. The next day, my penis is red and irritated. Then it starts to get very dry. The bumps look larger. After a couple of days, the skin peels/flakes off (like dandruff). Then it is shiny red, and starts to return back to normal. The bumps start going down, the redness starts going away.

In addition, if we engage in oral sex, the skin between my lower lip and chin gets red and several tiny white bumps emerge.

She went to her doctor, and other than yeast overgrowth, it all came back normal. We both took Diflucan, but the problem has not resolved.

I have had only 1 sexual partner before her, and have never had this issue with my ex. She has had several sexual partners but has never experienced this. Can someone please help us?

Thanks.

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X