Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it be a hormone imbalance?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Could it be a hormone imbalance?

Hi I am a 27 year old healthy female who was very active until recently (running 5ks, exercising daily) Over the last 3 months I have had some unusual symptoms that doctors cannot explain. I have been lightheaded (can be random but always with exercise), nauseated on and off, short of breath on exertion, I sweat a lot, cold hands and feet, lack of sex drive, vaginal dryness, fatigue and insomnia. I have had MRI/MRA of head, many negative pregnancy tests, stress echo, autonomic testing, autoimmune testing, thyroid testing, cortisol level checked, chest xray, pulmonary function tests and all have been negative. This month I had spotting for the first time in my life the week before my period and then had abdominal pain. The US showed small fibroids in my ovaries. My sister and mom do have a history of polycystic ovarian disease, but their symptoms are not like this. Any thoughts?

• They have not yet checked your hormone levels? What about your vitamin levels like D and B12?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X