Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nipple question

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Nipple question

Last night hubby was playing around with my breasts. He asked me if my left nipple ever got hard. Sure enough, no matter how much he stimulated it, my left nipple never got hard while my right one stood up like the end of my little finger. Then we moved on and I forgot about it.

This morning I thought about it and tried stimulating my nipples, sure enough the right one gets hard immediately while the left one never gets even a little bit hard. Now I'm wondering if this is a sign of something wrong, should I ask my GYN about it? I did an extra good freely exam and could find no lumps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
    ― Bodhidharma

• Chaya, I'm pleased you couldn't find any lumps but you know when in doubt, always double confirm.. I would suspect a mammogram is a better way to go than a gyno.

But also like all parts of our bodies, there are muscles and nerves.

It could be a simple thing such as a nerve is not active in that particular breast.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I wouldn't really worry about it, but of course, when in doubt, see your Dr.

All of us have different sensitivity or no sensitivity when it comes to our nipples. Mine are insanely sensitive, almost to a point of annoyance at times because everything makes them hard. However, I know of a few people that just really, no matter how much stimulation, they just don't get hard.

Don't sweat it.

Comment

• I talked to my GYN on the phone this morning, she called me about my hormone tests. I asked her about my left nipple and she said forget it. It would probably regain its sensitivity and could be caused by sleeping habits or wearing tight clothes. I told her I rarely wear bras and never wear tight clothes. I usually sleep on my back, not on my left boob. She said if I'm still worried get a mammogram and come see her afterwords. I decided to just forget it.

I'm making a new post about my hormone tests.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        Not thinking about anything is Zen. Once you know this, walking, sitting, or lying down, everything you do is Zen.
        ― Bodhidharma

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X