Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breasts growing at age 23 without pregnancy?! (and another issue)

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Breasts growing at age 23 without pregnancy?! (and another issue)

In the past few months, my breasts have grown a full cup size. I am not gaining any weight. In fact, I have been dieting and on an exercise regimen to lose weight. I had a child 2 and a half years ago and I know I am not currently pregnant. There is no lactation or anything that I can tell that would cause this but I think it may be hormonal. I wouldn't be too concerned about this except for the fact that my periods have been very weird lately. I will have a period for two days, then it will stop completely for up to two days then start up again for another 2-3 days. It doesn't make sense that this would all the sudden happen and both issues have been happening for the same length of time.

I have been severely stressed, and that would explain the period issue but not the breast growth. Would anyone know what would be causing this?

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X