Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to do?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• what to do?

**** **** ****I am writing to ask for some advice as I do not know what to do.****here is my story so you can understand.I have been suffering from irregular periods for 4 years which have gotten worse and now have bleeding after sex and examinations, cramps and backache everyday, watery discharge. i have worn a sanitary towel every day for 4 years now.i had internal and external ultrasound scans which came back clear.i had a bladder function test due to thinking that watery discharge was urine, which came back clear also.doctor had said they don't know what it is. which made me feel to give up and just get on with the pain and bleeding.i have just turned 25 and had my first smear and thought well this might be a good thing and give me an answer. i was told this would not give me an answer.smear test done and nurse noticed lesions.smear test results - severe Dyskaryosis. colposcopy booked.had my colposcopy on 12th June an********It was the worst experience of my life. the doctor****didn't****explain anything and nor did he let me ask questions. it was the most painful thing ive ever experienced. after the pain got worse and worse and felt like i was having full blown contractions. i rang the colposcopy clinic and spoke to another doctor and explained i was in a lot of pain and they got me in to see my gp straight away. my gp then phoned the gynae in local hosp and he said he****didn't****think it was down to lletz but my pre existing undiagnosed symptoms. i was given codeine and sent on my way. im still in a lot of pain now but not as much as i was then. just seems that no doctor wants to listen to me or give me a proper reason as to why i have had all these on going symptoms for so long. all i want is to be out of pain and have an answer. if my biopsy comes back saying just cin3 then im back at square one. with no idea as to what i************ruly****wrong with me and there is no way i am going back to my gp practice as****no one****is listening to me. im just getting so fed up with it all now.what else can i do? who can i see? who will listen? what to do next?

• Hi worried... I don't blame you for swearing so much though we sensor ... What a horrid 4years for you.

I've moved your thread from WH Feedback to try to see if anyone is / has experienced anything simular.

Some of us have things that are beyond normal.. It takes a Doctor who cares to know the answer that finds it.

Not that, that is comforting but my suggesting is keep changing Doctors until someone finds the answer 4 years is too long of .......nothing.....
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I don't know wjy those asterisks are there as I didn't swear lol. Ok where has it been moved to?

Comment

• Oh they come up when we swear Or something.

Should show now to Gyno ...

Honestly we don't give up in life, Doctors should not either, IKD.. is a cop out.

Hopefully someone can relate here and if not, please, please consult a different Doctor until one gives you the answer.
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Painful nipples

Hi Peaches,

I have not experienced this myself but am hoping someone here might have and can chime in. Have you spoken with your OBGYN about...

Today, 10:08 AM By Ashlee T.
        • Reply to What is the best way to get rid of anxiety problems?

You can try visiting counsellor or taking anti-anxiety pills....

Today, 12:25 AM By TerenceBlacker
        • Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

Yesterday, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
        • Reply to Old member

A post I agree with, atskitty2.

I do think - chaya - that if you have made up your mind, then go with it. Follow your heart. Only YOU can...

02-24-2020, 01:39 PM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to Top 5 Drinks Which Helps Lose Weight

Drinks containing ginger, carbonated water, apple cider vinegar, water, and protein shakes are top 5 drinks, which can help to lose weight....

02-21-2020, 03:50 AM By TerenceBlacker

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

Yesterday, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
        • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
        • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
        • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
        • Dating married man and need advice

So I have been seeing someone for five months. During our third date, this man told me he was married, but was now divorcing. I believed him, however...

01-31-2020, 05:47 AM By MariaL
        Working...
        X