Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endometriosis & enlarged ovary

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Endometriosis & enlarged ovary

Diagnosed with endometriosis 2007, 2 pg'es during that time 4 total so no trouble ttc in the past. Always have irregular periods or long cycles. Since last pg I spot from af all the way til the day I finally O which isn't til at least after day 20 something! Periods were never too bad nor cramping until endo pain started 2005, when I finally started dr searching for someone who would listen! Lap proved endo in 2007 on back left side of pelvic wall & first day of af the pain is the worst!!! Reg cramps ibuprofen will get rid of but the pain on left side just sits there eating my side up while I'm in tears & prescrp pain meds only barely tame it. Did lupron in 2007-2008 which worked great! Then had last pg which as soon as ppaf returned so was endo. Have been dealing with that one day of hellashis pain on my own now for a few yrs as I have no ins. Tried birth control for bandaid fix but they mess with my hormones so bad bloating break out crazy weight gain & wow the headaches.. Not worth the trouble for me For quite a few mths pain has been there but decreased some, a lil easier to deal with for that one day. But the past 3 have been incredibly searingly painful again & now lasting 2 days instead of 1. Been taking hpts & last few mths getting faint lines on multiple brands then they fade out the day before af starts, no questionable evap lines or anything. It just feels like something in my body is tripping these tests just enough to try to show something.. & not sure if it still is doing this as I haven't been able to go to dr in so long, but during previous endo treatment my left ovary- on that wonderful left problematic side at every exam it was always swollen. Not just bc of ovulation like it can sometimes do, it was observed during different times of my cycle & seemed to just stay enlarged all the time. Ultrasound showed nothing at the time. No cysts or anything. He never made a big deal of it tho said he's never felt any cysts in me either & just noted it on charts & tried to make me feel better that it was nothing. But with pain & other endo sxs picking up so bad suddenly & other things I'm really starting to get worried about everything again. Had to stay out of wk first day of af last 2 mths as I am a preschool teacher & I simply couldn't keep up with them..no way in hell!! Ughh.. May just have to spend the 200 out of pocket to get another annual & readdress these issues see what he thinks.. & see if that ovary is STIlL enlarged! I mean if they were in there for the lap procedure they would have seen endometrioma (endometriosis inside the ovary) right?? All these issues coming from my left side are really starting to worry me again..

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Old member

your ex is not angry that you divorced him?
    Kiyomi might be angry that you left?

you have been raising her for a number of years...

Today, 11:34 AM By amy40
  • Reply to Painful nipples

Hi Peaches,

I have not experienced this myself but am hoping someone here might have and can chime in. Have you spoken with your OBGYN about...

Today, 10:08 AM By Ashlee T.
  • Reply to What is the best way to get rid of anxiety problems?

You can try visiting counsellor or taking anti-anxiety pills....

Today, 12:25 AM By TerenceBlacker
  • Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

Yesterday, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
  • Reply to Old member

A post I agree with, atskitty2.

I do think - chaya - that if you have made up your mind, then go with it. Follow your heart. Only YOU can...

02-24-2020, 01:39 PM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Painful nipples

I am a 32 year old woman with large breasts. When my nipples get cold they get extremely painful. The pain is unbearable. I was wondering if anyone else...

Yesterday, 11:00 AM By Peaches1
  • Old member

I haven't been on here for a long time. This forum helped me get my life together. Having reached a new low in my life, I'm back for more advice. I'm...

02-14-2020, 03:48 AM By chaya
  • Can I bed my mother in law?

I'm 40 married. My wife is ok if I bed other woman as far as she don't know who it is and it's not in the same bed as hers. We had a open discussion on...

02-11-2020, 01:12 PM By sam.extcool
  • Knowing when to push at the doctors?

Hello ladies!

A little bit of background. I am a 30yo mom of 3 kids (ages 10, 5, & 2) - I had all via c-section, also had my tubes...

02-10-2020, 02:30 PM By AnneDixon
  • Dating married man and need advice

So I have been seeing someone for five months. During our third date, this man told me he was married, but was now divorcing. I believed him, however...

01-31-2020, 05:47 AM By MariaL
Working...
X