Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not feeling very well

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Not feeling very well

Hi!

I'm 21 years old. I'll be 22 in September. For the past 10 years, my periods have been extremely regular- 28 days and I could almost tell the hour it would come.

My last normal period was in April. Since then I've had so many weird symptoms. Firstly, I haven't really had a period, just extremely light bleeding for a day or two, stop, come back for another day or so and then nothing. For the whole time I've just been feeling generally off- tired, nauseous and I have cramps almost all the time in the area between my hips. Also, I've been experiencing extreme bloating. Usually, when on my period I may gain half a pound or so but it's not notable. Now, my stomach (from below my boobs) swells to triple it's size making me look six months pregnant. It's rock hard in places and so uncomfortable.

I really worried, I don't know what, if anything would be causing these symptoms or is they're any way normal? I've never had sex so I'm not pregnant and I'm not stressed or on the pill.

I was hoping someone with a little more experience in this area could give me some advice. I'm at the end of my tether and sick of feeling sick all the time.

Thanks,

Alissa

• Have you been to the gynecologist for this? If it were me I'd have ovaries checked out. Could also be endometriosis.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X