Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Itching and small bumps

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Itching and small bumps

Hello,
    I'm wondering if anyone has any idea for what I might have while I'm waiting for my dr apt later this week. I noticed some slight tearing and the faintest drops of blood after sex. I didn't notice anything else, I itched but assumed it was the tears healing, so I figured I was fine. Then, after a rough holiday weekend with my boyfriend of almost two years, I was more torn and found about three very small bumps. I was tested for herpes about six months ago and it was negative. I had molluscum and hpv in the past, though there was never any tearing involved. The bumps don't look like anything on the Internet, they are so slight it's hard to say if the molluscum indent is in the center or if the bump broke and healed over. Does anyone have any idea what I might have?
    Last edited by MariaB88; 07-22-2013, 10:20 PM.

• So you have HPV? Isn't that for life? I know the symptoms of HPV can come and go, but the virus is forever. You might of had an outbreak and developed bumps? It only makes sense if you have the virus. The reasons your bumps don't look like the ones on the internet is because there are different strains of HPV, so they will all look different. Either that or you're having an allergic reaction to something or are irritated down there

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X