Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bumps on vaginal area and ovarian cysts..?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Bumps on vaginal area and ovarian cysts..?

I'll start by saying a few months ago I noticed one bump on my vaginal area, I figured it was normal but it didn't go away. Instead, I got several more around my vagina as well as anus. I also recently found out I have ovarian cysts. I've been under a lot of stress and anxiety, the past few months have been very hard. I also had a miscarriage in May, so my hormones have been all over the place. My pap was normal, no STDS. My first initial reaction when I saw all of these bumps was that it was an STD or something. I have looked up pictures of HPV and I was scared because it did look similar, but after being tested and coming back clean, I don't know what to think!

Do these bumps have any correlation with ovarian cysts? They are fairly small, sometimes itchy, I do have discharge, they aren't necessarily painful but my whole pelvic region hurts due to the ovarian cysts. Can someone shed some light on what these can be? Any personal experiences? I do have a follow up doctors appointment in a couple weeks for the ovarian cysts but nothing has been said about these bumps, just that it isn't an STD. I don't get it

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X