Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharp Pain in Vagina when Aroused!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sharp Pain in Vagina when Aroused!

I'm 24 years old and for the last 6 months or so I've been getting very sharp pains in my vagina just from being aroused.

I don't know what this is or why it's happening. When having intercourse (even after a ton of foreplay), my vagina is VERY tight and still has the sharp pains for about 30 seconds, but then it subsides. I don't get as wet as I used to either so we use a ton of lube at first and have to reapply when changing to each position. Its really a buzzkill.

If I become aroused and I can't have sex, then I'm stuck with these horrible sharp pains that are so uncomfortable that just sitting down, doing nothing, it hurts.

Also, I've noticed my periods have become much heavier and my cramps are out of control painful (even though I'm on the pill and it should help regulate that).

Lastly, I've always had trouble reaching orgasm. It's only happened for me a handful of times. But with this new symptom I feel like I'm as far away from an orgasm as possible. My bf and I had been making a lot of progress on that front and now it's back to square one.

I'm planning on seeing a gyno, but I would still like to hear anyone's experience with this, opinions or knowledge. Thank you!

P.S. I've been reading the stories of these women, https://www.ourhealth.com/conditions/sexual-conditions/vaginal-pain-when-aroused, and I haven't found any answers.
    "A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Charles Dickens

"True love stories never have endings." - Richard Bach

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

Wait for the guy who would do anything to be your everything <3

• When a woman is aroused, blood flows to her sex organs, causing swelling. This swelling is probably what is directly causing the pain. The actual cause could be many things such as endometriosis for example. Your gynecologist should be able to figure out what the problem is. Have you been able to rule out anything yet?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Today, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
    • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Today, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
    • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Today, 06:25 PM By driiols
    • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Today, 06:24 PM By driiols
    • Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

Based upon what I have found on the internet, there are several standard steps for estimating the amount of work for business automation: Studying a company...

Today, 06:17 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
      I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
    • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
    • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
      Mistress Of All Evil
      Poor Unfortunate Soul
      The...

Yesterday, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

Yesterday, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X