Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Im new here and I have a female issue going on!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hi Im new here and I have a female issue going on!

May be a lil TMI but here goes...Let me start by giving a little background info that might be helpful, I have a 2 year old daughter and when I was pregnant with her I found out during an early prenatal check up that my cervical tissue was "adnormal". My midwife felt that I should have a biopsy as it could be VERY early signs of cervical cancer and seeing as I have hpv made it a BIG possibility. I was supposed to come back to have that done at my 6 week post-natal check up but since I didn't have insurance I wasn't able to. Also, when I was about 7 1/2 weeks along I had heavy bleeding after intercourse and went to the er as I was afraid of a miscarriage. Turned out I was O- and my husband was A+ so had to have a rhogame sp? shot and bleeding stopped. All was fine but my daughter was premature. I went into labor at 33 1/2 weeks along but all was well with her. Now to my current problem... Nov 2 2013 was my last "normal" period. Then Nov 16-22 I started again and about 7 days after the 22nd I went to urinate and when I wiped there was some light brown spotting just that once. On Dec 16-21 I had VERY heavy cramping like I was going to start but never did. On the night of the 22nd my husband and I had sex and right after, I began bleeding. It was very pink but every day after that was HEAVY bleeding and cramping until the 29th and it suddenly stopped. But was very watery with no clots. I was thinking miscarriage but I never passed anything. Had a 3 day period staring Jan. 23rd. Now its Feb 17 and I started again yesterday but its watery as well so far. I've taken many preg tests since this stared, including one yesterday but all have been neg so don't think I am. I've never been irregular before and just very confused and a little worried something's wrong with me. I know I need to see a doc but don't have insurance right now and wont for another month or so. I'm not expecting anyone to "diagnose" me just kinda hoping someone here may have been through something like this and maybe shed some light for me. Sorry this was so long just wanted to cover everything lol

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X