Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe white, cloudy, sour-smell discharge?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Severe white, cloudy, sour-smell discharge?!

I am 21 years old. I have recently started to experience a very heavy discharge and it is getting worse. A few months ago I noticed a little bit of a heavier discharge than normal, that didnt smell and didnt so anything about it. Today I realized before I even went pee that I had a little biy of discharge in the toilet that was white, thick/creamy, and had a very strong sour smell. Then it just kept coming. Throughout the day almost every time ive gone to the bathroom and sat down, before during and after I go pee there's discharge. It literally is just falling into the toilet. I am sexually active with my boyfriend, and dont use condoms. I am on birth control and have been taking it since Sept 2013. I know I need to go to my gyno. But in meantime until then I just want to know what exactly im dealing with, and what I can do until I do go to doc. Please let me know!!! I am known to be a little bit of an over-worrier..and have done some research but wanted to be able to put in my own symptoms. Thank you!!!

• This is probably a yeast infection. Some women are more prone to them than others. The good news is it's relatively easy to get rid of although it could take a little while. The bad news - you could be passing it to your boyfriends and he can give it back to you unless he gets rid of it as well.
    That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Ive had yeast infections before but when I did it burned and itches. This time there's no pain whatsoever and doesnt itch

Comment

• Almost sounds like ....cum? (I mean yours, minus the odor.) Are you lubricating normally during sex, and are you going around aroused at other times by any chance? Do you ever ejaculate during sex/orgasm, and if so is it the creamy variety? Just trying to figure out if you produce the stuff to begin with. I do both kinds - a little of the creamy and a lot of the watery, usually mixed in depending on g-spot involvement.
        [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• I really dont think so..i dont really get aroused randomly throughout the day. And when I do orgasm its more thick than what it is doing now (basically falling out of me) and it has never smelled like this either.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X