Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tingly sensation

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• tingly sensation

For awhile now I have been feeling a tingly sensation in my vagina it comes and goes and usually happens when I'm doing daily activities. Any idea what it could be?

• Does it feel like it's vibrating?
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

• it feels more so like a pulsating/beating "tickle"

Comment

• There's a thread here http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...ng-vagina.html dealing with mysterious buzzing vaginas (with some chiming in from a certain member lacking a vagina, yet still experiencing the buzzing). I'm not sure if it's what you're describing, and I don't think there were ever any definitive answers.

Comment

• Lol I have no idea what it is but I also get that feeling only it makes me feel like I'm in in the mood or something that's how I just seen it as

Comment

• yeah its rather annoying, hoping to see my doc at the start of April about it.

Comment

• Please let us know if you come up with anything after the checkup. Mine stopped, but I'm still curious.

Comment

• I wouldn't exactly call it tingling but sometimes I get a certain persistent sensation in my V from lack of stimulation ('angry clit' lol) ....are you sexually satisfied, physically? Might be a longshot. Only other thing I can think of would have to do with pee, like a UTI. Do you have a need-to-pee feeling associated with it or anything centered on your urethra?
                [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X