Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kind of concerned

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Kind of concerned

hey ladies, I'm new here so I'm not sure where to put this exactly.

i haven't had a period in 2 months, I have taken pregnancy tests, and all come out negative. I been pretty stressed/worried about a few things, and may have PPD. I do have a 2 year old and a 7 month old.

I have hypothyroid/h*******motos but everything is right on target. I am completely exhausted/tired all the time, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.

Anyone else had had this problem? I do have a gynecology appointment on Friday, I'm just hoping to see what I'll be hearing or what I'm going to be expecting.

• Having had a baby just 7 months ago, my guess is your PPD and hormones are still affecting you. Have they checked your hormonal levels? Are you on medication?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X