• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

What Could be The Signs of Miscarriage at 4 Weeks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Could be The Signs of Miscarriage at 4 Weeks?

    I'm only about 3-4 weeks pregnant but I'm SO paranoid about miscarrying., would I definitely know if I even miscarried?

    I had some light brownish discharge today which I wouldn't call "bleeding" but I don't know if that is normal


  • #2
    First, the Light brownish discharge is somehow related to your old blood. So generally speaking nothing to worry about. It's common. I miscarried at 4w5d. It started out with low back pain followed by brown spotting.

    Also here some signs of Miscarriage.


    1. Heavy Bleeding
    2. Severe Abdominal pain or Back pain.
    3. Dizziness and fainting
    4. Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge

    Last edited by Beautiful Disaster; 04-18-2017, 07:14 AM. Reason: No outbound links.

    Comment


    • #3
      I can understand being paranoid. I don't think I'd be too concerned about some brown discharge. That's not uncommon at all. If the discharge becomes red and increases I would go to an ER. Or if you begin having cramping with it.

      Good luck!! I hope you're just experiencing baby getting cozy in there.
      "Be what you're looking for."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sophia nicolas View Post
        First, the Light brownish discharge is somehow related to your old blood. So generally speaking nothing to worry about. It's common. I miscarried at 4w5d. It started out with low back pain followed by brown spotting.

        Also here some signs of Miscarriage.


        1. Heavy Bleeding
        2. Severe Abdominal pain or Back pain.
        3. Dizziness and fainting
        4. Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge
        I have just noticed that i am suffering from heavy bleeding and Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge, What you suggest? Should i visit a Gynecologist?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
          I can understand being paranoid. I don't think I'd be too concerned about some brown discharge. That's not uncommon at all. If the discharge becomes red and increases I would go to an ER. Or if you begin having cramping with it.

          Good luck!! I hope you're just experiencing baby getting cozy in there.
          Thank you "Beautiful" for understanding me. Also, do you mean that I Brown discharge is Uncommon? could you please explain more..? What do you mean by ER? and thanks for the Compliment...

          Comment


          • #6
            Early on in pregnancy the only sign will be a heavier the normal period possibly with blood clots. Often, women can be pregnant several times and not really know it because of early spontaneous miscarriages. You may never know. Later on all of the other indications such as Beautiful Disaster mentions will happen. If you are concerned about miscarriages I urge you to talk to your doctor for advise on what to do.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Claret View Post
              Early on in pregnancy the only sign will be a heavier the normal period possibly with blood clots. Often, women can be pregnant several times and not really know it because of early spontaneous miscarriages. You may never know. Later on all of the other indications such as Beautiful Disaster mentions will happen. If you are concerned about miscarriages I urge you to talk to your doctor for advise on what to do.
              Thanks Claret. I agreed with you but i was bit worried about miscarriage. I also want to know is miscarriage affect on the Uterus?

              Comment


              • #8
                Very rarely a miscarriage can pull the endrometrial lining and tear away from the uterus. This is very rare but would be noticeable by the bright red blood and it may be of a slightly thinner consistency if it is a direct bleed.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Emily Congratulations and welcome to WH! (ER = emergency room)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Emilyjeo View Post

                    I have just noticed that i am suffering from heavy bleeding and Bad Odor Vaginal Discharge, What you suggest? Should i visit a Gynecologist?
                    Hi Emily...I suggest you to first read more about Miscarriage like signs, symptoms, effects or you can visit a Gynecologist for a better suggestion. Also, I have already about miscarriage and what are the effects of it. You should too read about it.

                    Also, i wanted to remind you Emily, that there is a chance your Uterus may affect a miscarriage. I am not sure about it but you can Google it.

                    You can read about effects of Miscarriage on Uterus:

                    https://books.google.co.in/books?id=...lining&f=false

                    Signs of miscarriage from here:

                    https://thelifesquare.com/miscarriag...weeks-8575468/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sophia nicolas View Post

                      Hi Emily...I suggest you to first read more about Miscarriage like signs, symptoms, effects or you can visit a Gynecologist for a better suggestion. Also, I have already about miscarriage and what are the effects of it. You should too read about it.

                      Also, i wanted to remind you Emily, that there is a chance your Uterus may affect a miscarriage. I am not sure about it but you can Google it.

                      You can read about effects of Miscarriage on Uterus:

                      https://books.google.co.in/books?id=...lining&f=false

                      Signs of miscarriage from here:

                      https://thelifesquare.com/miscarriag...weeks-8575468/

                      Thank you Sophia, but i have already the article on miscarriage and later i will read this book. Also, Tomorrow i have appointment with a gynecologist so, i am bit afraid...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X