• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late period, Negative pregnancy test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late period, Negative pregnancy test

My period is 5 days late, probably for the first time and I'm not very excited about it. I have only had intercourse after when my ovulation was supposed to happen and not during (I am assuming that because my cycle is quite regular). I have taken 2 pregnancy tests (first one yesterday and the other one this morning) and they both came out negative. Despite the fact that the negative pregnancy tests might not mean that I'm not pregnant, there are some factors that can be the causes of why my period is late. I've read online that stress and anxiety can delay your period and that can be a major factor for me because the past month hasn't been easy and at the same time I've got a hormonal imbalance (I lack progesterone). I know the answer to "What should I do now" question is pretty obvious, but I wanted to find out if you've had similar experiences and what happened next, Thank you.

I have. As you've read, so many things can affect ovulation and if ovulation is late or early, then period is late or early. If your preg tests are negative and you're 5 days late, it's unlikely you are pregnant. I'd wait another week and then probably take one more. If that one is negative I'd assume either I ovulated really late, or didn't ovulate at all this month which means you won't have a period.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

I would Suggest you to wait for another week , then check through pregnancy kit or blood test.If ur unplanned for this pregnancy its better to talk to ur gp and they will advice u.After if u want an abortion u can opt Medical abortion.for more visit:
      Last edited by jns; 05-25-2017, 07:13 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
      X