• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STD, yeast infection, pregnant?? I don't know. HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STD, yeast infection, pregnant?? I don't know. HELP!!

I starred seeing this wonderful man and we've been sexually active. We've had sex quite a bit but only just recently started doing so. I had only been with one other person for a whole up until then but I know that he has multiple sex partners. I don't know their history but he claims to be clean/all good and I have known him for a long time - so I trusted him. I had also just gotten off my period, and sometimes it's known to come back within that same month. We used protection and then we didn't for our last bout.

Hes also extremely well endowed - our first time left me in pain for a bit but nothing I couldn't manage. It was never my vagina that was the problem. I'm quite small down there - and there were moments where I couldn't handle all of it but I was fine for the most part.

And now here's where I'm getting concerned. After our fun, a day later - my vagina is starting to itch very badly. There is so odor/no curdles, no pain, just very uncomfortablely itchy. I don't have to pee a lot.

And now I'm starting to spot - I don't know if this just my phantom period coming back to haunt me and my vagina is just a little inflamed? Can sex bring your period back??? I've researched countless times trying to decode this but I don't have enough symptoms as to where I can really figure it out. But I'm kind of freaking out and I'm embarrassed and don't want to tell anyone. It's been going on for 2 days. The bleeding only started happening last night. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

It could be your period and sex does for some reason bring on my period...if it lasts more than 7 days I would see a doctor

Comment

It might have been you have very small cuts and tears from the sex. If so, they should get better soon.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Working...
      X