Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Am I the only one?

For as long as I can remember I had brown spotting a few days after my period. I don't remember any bleeding really though. Recently I for almost a year I spot pink or its really like a light period again, usually on cycle day 12-15 this happens. I know this could be ovulation bleeding but it kind of worries me.

About 2-3 years ago I had transvaginal ultrasound on Cycle day 4 and it came back with a vascular mass but my doctor said not to worry it's most likely a blood clot from my period. I go for repeat transvaginal ultrasound next cycle and it's gone.

August 2017 I went to see gynecologist cause I kept going back for mid cycle bleeding (I'm a hypochondriac). Went for another transvaginal ultrasound, couple weeks later went in for results. I really thought it be okay but it turned out to be a "possible polyp repeat ultrasound and If persistent do Saline ultrasound ". My gynecologist said he really doesn't think it is a polyp and it's ovulation related but he said do repeat transvaginal ultrasound and the Saline ultrasound as well. Oct 11th I had repeat then Oct 13 I was suppose to go and do Saline but I cancelled because I got to scared. I figured I could just see how the regular transvaginal ultrasound came back then go from there.

Now I'm worried I did the wrong thing. I'm just thinking I do not remember as a kid have mid cycle bleeding like that.. Just brown spotting. What if I got cancer. All kinds of crazy stuff.

Has anyone had light period like me in between cycles. It's usually like bright red mucousy discharge with clots that lasts for 24 hours and tapers off to brown.

Ugh I'm so anxious for tomorrow to get the results. I don't want invasive testing or surgery. I'm absolutely terrified.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X