Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird pain during heavy period days

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Weird pain during heavy period days

I don't know if this is normal and I forgot to mention this to my doctor yesterday because I was freaking that I have a possible polyp that came back on my ultrasound. So I'm freaking out cause I didn't tell him about this weird pain I have been having for few months to a year. I do not remember if I ever had this ever in my period besides recently.
    ​​​​​​
    Usually the pain starts on my heaviest days which is day 1 or 2. It's like a weird achy stabbing feeling all over down there..my cervix, vagina and external parts. Only away I get relief is if I sit and cross my legs untll it passes. Only lasts few seconds to couple minutes.

Anyone have this? Ugh my life feels like it's being turned upside down. I'm so scared.

• I'm going for saline ultrasound next month to see my possible polyp in my uterus and then decide if I want surgery or not. I feel like I don't know my body anymore with this mid cycle bleeding going on and stuff.

Comment

• sorry you are having all this pain

fortunately you are going back in a month
      so write all your questions down before you go and tell him about the pain
      hopefully you will find a solution then

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X