Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red raspberry leaf tea anyone? Please read

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Red raspberry leaf tea anyone? Please read

Hi everyone,

​​​​​​I'm just wondering if anyone tried to use red raspberry leaf tea to heal their uterine polyps? And if it worked. I may have one polyp, I'll find out in few weeks when I confirm with a saline ultrasound. Very nervous about it but I backed out of first saline ultrasound so I need to go I can't back out again because my second ultrasound came back with possible polyp again.
    My doctor told me I could leave it or have surgery and I told him surgery maybe. I did research and saw that usually small polyps resolve and meds or herbs can help shrink them. So prefer that over surgery.

Advice?

Thank you

• Has anyone have two transvaginal ultrasound that showed something possibly and then had Saline ultrasound and everything was normal?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X