• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin Flakes In Urine..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Flakes In Urine..?

In the beginning of August I noticed small flakes showing up in my urine every now and then. I went to a doctor and they ran a urine test that came out clean. The doctor asked me a lot of questions and did a physical exam on my body (not vaginal). He sent my urine sample out for more testing and again it was clean. Both said they didn't see any flakes in the sample but I saw them when I gave it.

I've still been getting flakes in my urine ever since then. I have no pains or any other type of "symptom". I have a friend who lives in another State and she says she gets them too and doesn't know what causes them.

I've discovered recently that they are coming from my vagina and not my urethra like I had first thought. The flakes would come and go but recently I had a few that were much bigger than before. I took them out of the toilet and they looked like skin. When they dried they looked just like skin that had been peeled off a sunburn. I had a bowel movement and when I got off the toilet I saw a chunk of white and sure enough it was a bunch of skin and was creamy.

I have health anxiety aka hypochondria so I'm going crazy trying not to freak out. I've googled but haven't been able to find anything. Trying so hard not to have an anxiety attack over this. Has anyone else experienced this too?
    Last edited by selenite; 12-13-2017, 11:56 PM.

Hey selenite! I have not, but I think if the doctor tested your urine and everything checked out fine I would probably just not be too concerned about it. Especially if you know someone else who experiences this.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Thanks for replying, Beautiful Disaster!
      My anxiety and hypochondria gets the best of me a lot! A doctor on another forum replied to my inquiry so I'm posting it here in case anyone Googles looking for answers. I hate when I Google and someone has the same symptoms of something like me but doesn't return with an answer lol.
      Doctors response: "I read your question and I understand your concern.
      These are vaginal skin flakes as well as vaginal white discharges which are often common findings.Are you feeling any itching there? No? Then, I think there is nothing to worry.Just do not put anything inside , no scents or cream or even water which can be the reason of this problem.
      I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
      Take care"

Comment

Working...
      X