Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bartholin Cyst ! Help !

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Bartholin Cyst ! Help !

I developed a pea sized cyst on Christmas Eve and ever since it's gotten bigger and more painful. I am now on the 4th day of the cyst and I just want it to go away! I've tried a sitz bath but mainly I've been applying castor oil and tea tree oil to the cyst. This worked for maybe a minute. Then I tried some witch hazel which didn't work at all. I'm so tired of it and I'm beginning to feel depressed about it. It's so painful even to the slightest movement. Currently I am sitting completely still and there is still some sort of pain. I'm so tired of
    it so please if anyone has any tips to reduce the pain or even ways to pop it without actually poking it, I would really appreciate it.

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

Today, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
  • Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
  • I’m not sure doct

hi, new here!
    I ended up having a water infection that wouldn’t go away until last month. Ever since I’ve dealt with heavy discharge - some...

03-19-2019, 11:33 AM By lilrose
  • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

03-20-2019, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
  • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

03-17-2019, 06:29 PM By muffin70
Working...
X