• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling of clitoris being erect please answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling of clitoris being erect please answer

Iím a virgin and for a month now of been having feeling of constant arousal. It went away two weeks ago but now I have feeling of my clitoris being erect but when I look itís not at least not I could see. Iím not turned on at all.It comes and goes it weird nowhere online does it tell me what could be wrong. I donít want to go to gynecologist for this. Iím scared there is something like a tumor causing this I have health anxiety. What could this be

Is there pain associated with this, or just a feeling of the clitoris area being hardened or engorged? I HIGHLY doubt you have a tumor based on what you've said but you do need to look at the area and look for unusual redness, puffiness, discharge, etc.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

No pain or anything no redness or anything unusual. Thatís why Iím worried itís weird.

Comment

Well, that would make me less worried. Try making sure your underwear are not too tight. Wear some loose undies and comfortable loose pants for a few days. Maybe you're wearing something that is applying some pressure to that area causing it to engorge.
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Iím sorry its difficult to explain as Iím not familiar with the parts of vagina. I usually know if I was turned on and would see the clitoris erect but I donít see it now and not aroused I canít tell if itís the clitoris or or the hood. Itís confusing Iím still worried itís causes by a tumor in the ovary or something.

Comment

I just wiped my clitoris hood and light brownish blood came out in scared to death now

Comment

Gosh. You're 30yrs of age and you don't know your own genitalia?
              Come What May Count Your Blessings

Comment

Well I donít know how you know my age cause i didnít say but being a virgin at 30 isnít something to be ashamed of. Iíve havenít any experience due to anxiety who are you to judge me

Comment

Your profile shows you're 30

You're right, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 30, or at any age. It may actually decrease your anxiety tho, if you knew and understood your body better. That has nothing to do with sex. You can learn the parts of anatomy, and details on their function on the web.

It sounds like there's some stimulation there tho, that you just don't realize is happening. Could be from clothing. If it continues and you're unable to isolate the cause, you will want to see your gyno for evaluation. That's going to be the best way to be sure, and return your peace of mind.

Has it improved since your original post?

Comment

Scaredgirl00 My sincerest apologies if you thought I was judging you, indeed that was the furthest from my mind or intention.
                    atskitty2 has mentioned your age shows up in your profile.
                    I was just somewhat amazed and curious as to how or why you didn't know the various parts of your vulva, and most certainly didn't intend to upset or offend you in any way.
                    My most profound apologies once again.
                    Please do take care and stay safe.

Comment

Kaylyn itís ok sorry for getting mad.

atskitty- The blood was my period I didnít realize it was coming yet lol. I still feel the feeling when I look it donít look erect I have seen it when I was turned on in past sticking out a little but this problem Iím not turned on and I donít see it sticking out itís just the feeling. I feel the area and nothing out of normal which is why Iím worried. Iíve been to the gynecologist once in 2014 it hurt so bad and I felt really uncomfortable I really donít want to go for this. I was hoping this would go away on its own but itís not. What do you think it could be?

Comment

Scaredgirl00 There was absolutely no need for you to apologise, none at all. But thank you so much anyway. x

Comment

What do you think could be? If i knew it wasnít anything bad I wouldnít worry. Me being a hypochondriac i worry thereís a tumor pressing there.If i wipe there makes it worse.

Comment

Working...
                          X