• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Endometriosis and low libido

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endometriosis and low libido

Hi ladies,
    I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck with supplements or otherwise to assist with libido, and wanted to share what I've learned as well. I've had a string of health issues related to endometriosis, and general hormone imbalance with goes along with endo, and my libido has completely come to a halt. I'm in a happy relationship, love my husband, etc...and it's really frustrating because we're just in our late 30's. I heard there's a drug on the market now that can help but can have a lot of side effects and also that dopamine can help with libido..especially if it's been depleted from pain killers (maybe mine has with endo). I just ordered something called l-dopa that I'm going to try. Grateful for any other suggestions!

is it good for human being?

Comment

That's what I have read, but I haven't started taking it yet. I'll let you know when I get it and if it helps!

Comment

Working...
      X