Safe to remove IUD?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Safe to remove IUD?

I’ve had my IUD in for almost 3 years (its only a three year hormonal one, called Jaydess) and I want to get it out now. it makes my cramps bad and I think it throws my hormones out of whack, I’ve been crazy anxious lately and I’ve been spotting after my period and it hard for me not to blame my IUD.

The only thing is I’m currently in Thailand, and I know they offer services for IUD removal here but I’m not sure if I should go through with it? I’m home in a couple months but I really just want it out cause I think it’s giving me so many worries.

Thanks.

• If you find a reputable OB/Gyn, I don't see why you couldn't go ahead and get it removed, but I'd ask for good references first. And expect it could take a couple months to level your hormones back out.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Sex with Mother in Law

My dad has ejaculated into me at times. Not every time...

Today, 12:42 PM By Dr Christine
    • Reply to AC7

Ah, I’ve never heard of an ethical vegetarian.

I haven’t eaten animal flesh since 2003 (at least not knowingly or intentionally). That’s...

Today, 10:38 AM By Stillness
    • Reply to AC7

There are a lot of "ethical veGETarians" that have no problem with the dairy farms...where cattle are treated really poorly. I am just pointing...

Yesterday, 08:10 AM By atskitty2
    • Reply to AC7

The ethical vegans don’t eat dairy for that reason. It’s interesting how they view things. I found out recently that some of them will eat eggs and...

01-19-2019, 12:51 PM By Stillness
    • Reply to Accepting Who You Are

P&C, I'm a fairly quiet person too. Not shy. People mistake that for many things, and misunderstand it all the time. I'm ok with that. I choose to...

01-19-2019, 08:54 AM By atskitty2

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X