• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safe to remove IUD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to remove IUD?

Iíve had my IUD in for almost 3 years (its only a three year hormonal one, called Jaydess) and I want to get it out now. it makes my cramps bad and I think it throws my hormones out of whack, Iíve been crazy anxious lately and Iíve been spotting after my period and it hard for me not to blame my IUD.

The only thing is Iím currently in Thailand, and I know they offer services for IUD removal here but Iím not sure if I should go through with it? Iím home in a couple months but I really just want it out cause I think itís giving me so many worries.

Thanks.

If you find a reputable OB/Gyn, I don't see why you couldn't go ahead and get it removed, but I'd ask for good references first. And expect it could take a couple months to level your hormones back out.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
    X