• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dull pain in right ovary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dull pain in right ovary

Hi all. I'm 28 and for about 5 weeks now I've had a dull pain around my right ovary. At first it would come and go, so I didn't really notice it, but the past week it has been more constant.
    I've been on the contraceptive pill for years but just over a month ago I was given a different brand to what I normally take (Levlen ED), but it has the same ingredients as my previous brand.
    Anyway, I went to the docs and she said she wouldn't think the pill change would be the issue. She felt around the pain area and my pelvis and couldn't feel anything abnormal, but she's sending me for an ultrasound. This isn't until next week so I'm in the 'anxious waiting stage' of not knowing! I stopped my pill anyway about 4 days ago and not much has changed.
    Curious to know if anyone else has experienced this sort of dull/cramp ovary pain with no other symptoms and what the outcome was?

Hi smac1. I am not suffering from these symptoms, but I did some research and read some blogs and articles where they mentioned a lot of things. It could be better if you do your own research. As you described your symptoms, I thought this could be a sign of infection or ovarian cancer.

Comment

Working...
    X