Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could it be?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What could it be?

I had a uti in January which I was treated for( I'm not sure if it's related) but March 10th the last day of my period I started having vaginal spasms and lower left pelvic pain I went to the er and was given Tylenol. Now I still have pelvic pain but my abdomen and back upper and lower hurts also my sides especially by my ribs inside and it's to hard to sleep I also have nausea and a really bad headache. I have no issues with urine or my bladder or anything like that, I've also made an appointment but hopefully they listen this time. Anyway, what could it be?

• I think the appointment is critical. If the antibiotics for the UTI in January did not sufficiently treat it, it could turn into a kidney infection which could cause the symptoms you've described.

It isn't likely to be an ovarian cyst, but it certainly could be.

I wish I had a better idea of what it could be. But, there are so many things that could cause symptoms like that and I'm definitely no doctor.

When is your appointment? I hope that you will come back and let us know what you find out as it could help other women in the future.

"Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• I'm going yothe ER today only because my appointment isn't until next month. I just hope they listen this time.

Comment

• I hope so, too. Did you find out anything?
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Thanks for the replies. My sister and I are very worried she wont have the resorses she will need in the future. Nursing homes are not ideal and would...

Today, 05:50 PM By secretkeeper
        • Reply to AC7

No. My juicer can make it, but I've never actually done it. I may have made some at Whole Foods, but I typically buy peanut butter or almond butter from...

Today, 01:09 PM By Stillness
        • Reply to I dont trust Mother

as mentioned in my feb post, this has happened in our family
          the youngest being the beneficiary, also

for peace of mind, try to let...

Today, 12:10 PM By amy40
        • Reply to Period every five months or so

Hey there. This is a really tough one. Mainly, because I'm not an OB-GYN.

Have you spoken with your doctor about what the potential causes...

Today, 09:26 AM By Ashlee T.
        • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Okay, so there are some things that stood out to me big time.

First, the woman doesn't feel good. Maybe it's weight, maybe it's hormones,...

Today, 09:13 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X