Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not sure what is going on. No insurance for doctor.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• not sure what is going on. No insurance for doctor.

hi, I had some itching and white discharge a few days after sex figured it was a yeast infection i took monistat3 and the itching is gone but the discharge is still here. I have started eating yogurt, taking AZO and soaking a tampon in tea tree oil and coconut oil for the past 3 days. There is a very slight odor and no itching or pain during urination. Does anyone have any advice on what else to do? Or how much longer to keep doing the tea tree oil? I have no insurance and its almost $200 for a gyno visit. Thank you!

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• BC or perimenopausal

Hi All,

pls help educate me. My wife has some months ago had all the symptoms of either, some form of birth control...

Yesterday, 05:38 PM By StormySea
  • Oral Sex leading to Sinus Issues

After my husband performs oral sex on me (female), he will almost always wake up with a stuffy nose the day after and feel as if a cold is coming on....

01-11-2020, 12:50 AM By Cb16
  • Sent home from hospital with no answers. HELP

if anyone has shared the same experience as myself please please drop a comment, firstly I’ve had a dull pain in my lower right side for a week now,...

01-10-2020, 09:54 AM By Goggle1
  • Encouraging twins to sleep

My sister has just delivered adorable twins. Can they sleep in the same crib or it is better to put them apart? I know that it can be hard to fit two...

01-09-2020, 08:20 AM By Hannah Bagrich
  • Am I addicted to Ullefurgh?

I’m nervous because I have been drinking Ullefurgh too much more than 4 times a day. All of my nearest friends prohibited me not to drink Ullefurgh...

01-08-2020, 10:00 AM By Bentham99
Working...
X