• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP ME SOMEONE oestradol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ME SOMEONE oestradol

Hi im 39 just want to no if my oestradol is reletavley normal range done on day 3 please cant seem to get any replies feeling tired hair falling out my this could be due to low iron at 9 please only answer if anyone no s true levels feelig very low and depressed many thanx to any who reply been on many forums but never seem to get replies at my wits end and suicidal as it is my understanding ther are not to low

Are you sure you don't have an underactive thyroid rather than menopausal symptoms? The hair loss, depression, tiredness would all fit.

Comment

Originally posted by maku View Post
      Hi im 39 just want to no if my oestradol is reletavley normal range done on day 3 please cant seem to get any replies feeling tired hair falling out my this could be due to low iron at 9 please only answer if anyone no s true levels feelig very low and depressed many thanx to any who reply been on many forums but never seem to get replies at my wits end and suicidal as it is my understanding ther are not to low
      maku, welcome to the Forum...

To find out if you are pre-menopausal, or menopausal, a blood test from your Doctor will confirm this.

But, I'm more worried about the "suicidal" feelings..

With menapause, there are a few signs, you've described one or two only.

You would have mood swings, you will feel heated, hot sweats at night and depressed. Your periods may come but then go or not at all.

The fact that your hair is falling out, suggests to me that you are stressed to the hilt. Your mind may therefore be over active and your not sleeping well.

We don't ignore posts on this Forum, so can you tell us when you last had your period, what your current life style is like, work, family, finances, etc and if you have been to the Doctor and had a blood test?

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Re: Helping you

Hair falling out can also be too much estrogen. Hi estrogen can cause all sorts of problems including effecting the function of thyroid which can also cause hair loss. So, I would suggest a saliva test to see what is going on hormonally. Are you on birth control? Do you have other symptoms besides tired and hair falling out? The hormones are complicated so I suggest starting a journal - in order to really pin point what is happening you need to see if it is cyclical. This helps with uncovering the source problem. All our hormones work together so if one is "out of whack" they are all being impacted. It takes paying close attention to your body to find the answer....I think often life is so busy we don't listen to our bodies. So, with that said. Start a journal, research low progesterone, estrogen dominance, progesterone and thyroid. There are some good books out...I am not allowed to suggest on this website because the consider it advertising, but if you add me as a friend we can talk via email. Good luck!
        "The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things." Peace Pilgrim

Comment

Get your vitamin d checked.

Comment

Working...
          X