Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sex drive

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Vonny - I have been reading through your thread and also through all the really supportive and encouring answers you have had. This is just to wish you luck - everyone else has said it all! The only thing I would suggest is that if you feel you are truely suffering from clinical depression do go and get professional/medical help. It will only be in the short term and you will feel more able to cope. Keep talking to us - a good chat always helps! X

Comment

• thankyou, I will write a letter and hope it helps with my feelings etc. I think he does sense my pain and yes i do understand that this may effect affection given to me.

I am having problems before my periods now with going totally irrational, I get over anxious, worry, cannot sleep and get IBS all just before my period, I am SCARED as I was too worried about a new job I had found and now I am jobless again. I feel all this is linked to my hormones, I had bllod tests that were ok and going to see the doc tomorrow, I cannot go on like this. I think I am depressed at the moment.

Comment

• Thanks, it has been a hard road to travel and I just havnt know how to deal with it but will try make the most of my life without children. I think I may have become depressed cos it is hard to deal with and its not going to be easy. I suppose its the loss Im grieving and now I can only just recognize this writing it!!!!!!! when that is a breakthrough! I just must remember to pick myself up when I get down. I dont think the other irrational stuff i am having is related though, and I dont need it, I have let a job go and now I am trying to pick up the pieces!!!!!!! does anyone know if this can happen before the menopause? thanks

Comment

• It sounds like you need to find your passion. What are you interested in? What subjects get you to perk up your ears and want to know more? What do you love doing?
          Stress can do all sorts of things to you. Do you exersize? A good hard session that gets you sweating can really help if you do it regularly. Go volunteer some place for a while until you are employed. It will get you out of the house and doing something besides stressing.

Comment

• Get some estrogen cream to get your sexy back.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

thanks, Popcorn & Candy

didn't have time before but do want to address some of the points re article
              - never grew up wanting to...

Today, 12:48 PM By amy40
            • Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Hello!
              The most important advice that has already been in this discussion is to spend more calories than getting them! I myself adhere to this tactic:...

Today, 08:38 AM By Nate Julia
            • Reply to Acne

Acne is a most common skin disease. Avoid chemical. Use natural products. Wash your face twice a day. Use lemon juice. It's really work.

Today, 08:25 AM By sarabjot
            • Reply to Hello

Hello Everyone, I am here new. I am Sarabjot. I am working at Sofat Infertility Centre. I am From Ludhiana , Punjab.

Today, 08:23 AM By sarabjot
            • Reply to Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

Thank you both soooo much. You both have helped me realise what I know deep down is right. I feel like I want to send you both chocolates !!!!! I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By secretkeeper

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

Are you conflicted with the decision of whether being childfree is right for you? Or, you already know deep inside but are struggling with guilt or pressure?...

03-08-2019, 01:01 PM By Ashlee T.
            • Hello

Hi, Everyone!

Greetings all. I am a new member here

02-26-2019, 04:58 AM By alexcarey
            • Has anyone felt like a third wheel?

What do I do in this situation? I value all your thoughts here. My husband and I had a couple we spent quite a bit of time with enjoying outings and dinners...

03-22-2019, 01:45 AM By secretkeeper
            • Whats wrong with my sex?!

I have a question.. Me and my guy have been together almost 5 years. We used to have amazing sex. Now... It's few and far between. Every time he goes...

03-22-2019, 10:25 AM By stateofconfusion
            • Mid-Cycle Bleeding

Hi,

Okay, so in November I had a nervous breakdown. Had a normal cycle until February. About day 16-18 I had brown and clumpy spotting, right...

03-22-2019, 06:23 PM By almostbritain
            Working...
            X