Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reversing Menopause wit Melatonin

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Reversing Menopause wit Melatonin

I found a research about Melatonin and menopause Doctor Walter Pierpaoli reversed menopause with Melatonin in woman without cycle for 2 years they got they period back and become fertile again
    they been token Melatonin for 6 months every night at the same time
    Am using it now I been diagnostic with menopause am 39 years old no kids my period stop 1 year ago
    I contacted doctor Pierpaoli and he told me to use it this is my hope I put all my faith in this Please let me now if you guys make any research about this

• I have made some research but there is nothing I can trust...anyways...I am 43 and my last period was in May.I did acupuncture last year and everything was great (I am in Calgary,Canada and I have a very professional acupuncturist) but I thought that is time to stop and help my periods come with progesterone(cause I had a deficiency in this hormone).Since May I haven't had any period and I've started having symptoms of menopause that turned and still turning my life upside down.I went to the family doctor and took blood tests that showed that I am in menopause....and because of the hormonal imbalance I've developed a fibroid that is 1 cm. Last week I have returned to my acupuncturist and I showed her the results and she started the therapy and the medication,assuring me that she will help me to have my periods back because there are only 4 months without menses(everyone things that is because of too much stress,which I agree...this year was for me) and also get rid of that fibroid.I am taking Evening Primrose and vitamin E that also help in having back periods. I am taking Melatonin because I have troubles sleeping,but I am afraid in taking this medication every single night. I've read that it can help,but what about the side effects?

Comment

• If you want to check into research about anything medically relevant about melatonin and menopause the best source to begin with would probably be a journal site where they publish all of their research findings. I use NCBI and PubMed for all my research and avoid the blogs.
      There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Vagina Itch

Hi, im having a vagina itch without discharge. It started a few days before my period, Im having period now and the itchiness is still on going. Is this...

Today, 12:40 AM By lucy
      • Reply to What Is Your Favourite Perfume?

I like a light scent, nothing over powering and usually a natural smell, like a floral. I do have a bottle of a Calvin Klein fragrance, I think it is....

Yesterday, 06:36 PM By atskitty2
      • Reply to Eyebrows!

I groom my brows. I pluck to maintain a nice, clean shape, then fill in some thinning areas with a powder or pencil. That's about it. Color matching is...

Yesterday, 06:33 PM By atskitty2
      • Reply to Birth Control / Migraines, etc.

Who is to say that your mother/sisters/grandmother and whoever else suffers from migraines don't ALSO have food allergies or food intolerances? Those...

Yesterday, 09:56 AM By Ashlee T.
      • Reply to Birth Control / Migraines, etc.

Thanks Ashlee! It's funny you mention that because I actually have SIBO and have been trying to address food issues to see what might be the culprit....

Yesterday, 08:22 AM By lp84

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Vagina Itch

Hi, im having a vagina itch without discharge. It started a few days before my period, Im having period now and the itchiness is still on going. Is this...

Today, 12:40 AM By lucy
      • What Is Your Favourite Perfume?

Mine is Clinique Happy.

Over to you!

Yesterday, 05:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Eyebrows!

What's YOUR style? Bold and full? Thin and groomed? I keep mine the latter. Still, full brows look fabulous on many women and I love the eyebrow makeup/grooming...

Yesterday, 05:47 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Birth Control / Migraines, etc.

Hi Guys!

Wondering if I can get some advice here. I was on Yasmin for years and about a year ago switched to Lo Loestrin because my...

07-22-2019, 09:59 AM By lp84
      • Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

07-22-2019, 05:40 AM By jehand
      Working...
      X