Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well at least I am not crazy..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Well at least I am not crazy..

I have been having crazy symptoms for months and thought I was losing my mind.. My face would get hot and then I would have tingling in my arms, I then get cold chills and shake. I have heart palpitations and anxiety over silly things. I can not sleep and I am gaining weight..

So tonight after feeling like I was losing my mind, I went and started searching.. Guess what I found? lol

Everyone said I was too young.. (44)

I am confused about where to go from here.. but am looking to just be able to talk about it.

Thanks!

• BGH (Bovine Growth hormone) is implicated in effecting human hormones. It is a significant factor in why little girls are menstrating younger and younger and may well be pushing women into early menopause. Cut out all non organic beef and dairy and that just may help although once your hormones are seated in an artifical receptor I don'r know if you can undo it but you can at least quit adding more artificial hormone receptors to your body.

Get ahold of, The Wisdom of Menopause. its an excellent book.

Comment

• although once your hormones are seated in an artifical receptor I don'r know if you can undo it but you can at least quit adding more artificial hormone receptors to your body.
      Artificial receptors are not created, artificial compounds (the said bGH-bGH is not actually the problem the problem is really a laboratory form of it called rBST) bind to our already natural receptors causing a response without the body actually saying that response is needed. The stoppage of effects comes from stoppage of consumption of said problem item. Stop the consumption of contaminated meat and the receptors no longer fire unless they are told to by the body like they properly should. It gets far more complex than saying the words bGH and receptors but the fact of the matter is that the introduction of the new genetic form of bGH is the issue and that alone causing the major cascade of potential health issues.
      There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

• Thank you. Not everyone will understand all that but it does support what I said - eating meat or dairy products from animals which have been given bGH or rBST is a really bad idea.

Comment

• Countless countries including Canada have banned rBST beef for about 10+ years now, not surprisingly the states has not. Probably more so due to ego, they do not want people telling them "no" when money is involved with increased milk production (that is the reason the rBST is given). FDA has approved rBST in 1994 but I do not know if that approval still stands, the UN Codex though has deemed rBST unsafe for human consumption due to the overall unknown effects. If people want to know more they need to research the relation of bGH (required by cattle), rBST (lab form of bGH), IGF-1 (required by humans), and Posilac (this is the lab creation rBST).
          There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X