Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex-My Saving Grace

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sex-My Saving Grace

I just realized that I am in full fledged menopause! I am 48 yrs. young and well, here I am. I have it all, fuzzy brain, memory glitches, migraines, weight gain, sadness, mood swings, irritability, depression, night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, irritable bowel, bleeding between menses...

I have been single for 2 yrs now. My past man was inconsiderate and disrespectful of me and I believe I started becoming menopausal around him. He made it worse. I left. Meno pause took on a new meaning. I have been happy. Well, I started dating. Not easy when there is doubt in yourself-but I believe enough in myself and miss sex. I found a man that needs a friend and sex as do I and we are now friends with benefits. He ravishes me to no end. I become totally relaxed and though I still suffer I am happy about the circumstances. I have always enjoyed sex and like it a lot. So I am using it for my cure. He says he is always a phone call away and if I need him as a friend for anything, he is there for me. I know he means it as I have gotten to know this man and he is integral. I can't do relationship right now and he just got out of a 25 yr marriage. So we are happily being ****s.

I'm sorry but if I am to go through H... then I am going to copulate with the Devil!
    I can be miserable and have no sex or I can be miserable and have great sex! I will take the latter...Vic darling...you are just what the doctor ordered...
    Last edited by desert~rose; 03-09-2011, 07:24 PM.

• I agree that sex will cure what ails you.
    But I don't think you have to be miserable. Seriously, get The Wisdom of Menopause, there is a wealth of information there. I'm learning from that and The Hormone Diet, how to eat to balance my hormones. Once those are all lined up the rest should just fall into place. It isn't about your age so much as a life time of less than optimal diet, activity and stress, that piles up and takes a toll.

Comment

• Hot flashes have vanished. I'm sleeping better and starting to be able to focus better and I've just started!

Comment

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
        Hot flashes have vanished. I'm sleeping better and starting to be able to focus better and I've just started!
        I will look up the hormone diet book for sure. I just got back from seeing my naturopathic doctor. He is starting me on a natural progesterone cream the I smear on my vagina (labias). He and his patients swear by it and it makes a difference in a few days. My doctor swears by Dr. Wright and his research on hormones. I will take wild yam and primrose oil as well. I do have to be monitored with the bioidenticals which is the cream. Urine tests but other than that it should not only help with all symptoms of menopause but slow down aging and all naturally as possible-

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Any remedy to kill cramps during periods?

I’m 22 years old, and my cramps have always been very bad to the point that I throw up and miss school or practice. Is something wrong with me, because...

Today, 05:40 AM By jehand
        • Superfetation

Is it possible to conceive again while already pregnant? Check out superfetation. Wikipedia has information about a 2017 case.

Yesterday, 01:11 AM By jns
        • Introduction

Hello Everyone!
          I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
        • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
        • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
          Mistress Of All Evil
          Poor Unfortunate Soul
          The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        Working...
        X