• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Suffering from Menopause

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suffering from Menopause

What can be the reasons of getting menopausal problems to female and how can they control this?

Menopause is a naturally occurring biological event that happens to women when they are coming to the age in which they no longer can have children and their periods cease. There are hormones that a doctor can prescribe to lessen the side effects but at one point or another most (if not all) women will undergo menopause.

Comment

Claret is absolutely right. I would guess that any woman thinking she is entering the menopause should see her doctor and be helped to get through the change. I am not a doctor, but I do know symptoms of the menopause [not out of personal experience]. There are hot flushes, mood changes. This is because of the change in hormones in the female body. The doctor can prescribe medication to help a woman go through this stage with more ease. Evening Promise Oil can also be beneficial [although don't quote me on that]. I would Google the menopause.

If a loved one in your life is going through this, Curtis Cross, then do be understanding and give help when needed [which you obviously don't need to be asked to do]. Anyhow, I would advise your loved one see the doctor. This is obvious advice, but some women do assume there is little or no help available and it is "their lot". It isn't.

I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Claret Popcorn&Candy Thanks for sharing information.

Comment

You're welcome, Curtis Cross.

Comment

My mother is also experiencing a change! Her symptoms are very similar to the way you described. She is a strong woman, but through the menopause really shook her. I try to be as supportive and understanding as I can. My mother is stubborn, though rarely asks for help. So any advice on how I could help her would be appreciated!
            My mother had several Ayurvedic massage procedures that seem to help. She also changed how she eats and drinks. There is no more alcohol, tea and salt. Now she drinks more warm water and believes that it helped.
            Treatment for menopausal fatigue usually involves a lifestyle change to manage the symptom while reducing the symptoms of other menopause and increasing overall health. She already has an update on the condition. I want to give it to you.
            Although the exercises look like the last thing you want to do when tired, this can really help in the long run. Exercise significantly increases the level of energy, and also helps you to have a good rest at night. Swimming, cycling and walking are all ineffective forms of exercise that are useful for fighting fatigue, reducing stress, improving mood and increasing the effectiveness of the heart, muscles and joints.
            Avoid processed foods high in fat and sodium, as well as refined carbohydrates. These are all fatigue triggers that do not provide significant nutrients. Apples, nuts and whole grains are all energy-stimulating, healthy snacks that help prevent fatigue.
            Walking, practicing yoga, reading, taking a bath and listening to soothing music are all that can help reduce stress and fight fatigue.
            It is known that some herbal teas help increase energy levels. Ginseng is widely used for its numerous therapeutic benefits, such as increased concentration and increased energy levels.
            Fatigue is a common complaint among women in menopause, as well as the general population. The fatigue in women with menopause is primarily caused by hormonal fluctuations and can range from mild to severe. Fatigue is often accompanied by other intrusive symptoms, such as headaches and irritability. Useful ways to prevent fatigue include regular exercise and maintaining a healthy diet.
            All the best to you.

Comment

I love your post, Loric2014. I am sorry your mum is going through a hard menopause. I assume her doctor is helping her. I don't know the ins and outs of the menopause, but your mum will pull through.

I am sure your post will help other women going through the change.

Comment

Working...
              X