Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

strange heart rythem

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• strange heart rythem

okay so the past 2 months i have not changed anything no diet pills no medicine or vitamines no food changes no exercise changes nothing and ive noticed a bout 3 times a day or night for no reason at all my heart does strange things okay so like last night for instance i was jus lying down thinkin of nothing trying to fall alseep and my heart rate is fine even and then it feels like it stops for 2 second and pumps realy loud and hard like its stuck and needs to get going agin then its fine it freaks me out any idea????

Gabby

• Originally posted by GodsAngelbaby View Post
    okay so the past 2 months i have not changed anything no diet pills no medicine or vitamines no food changes no exercise changes nothing and ive noticed a bout 3 times a day or night for no reason at all my heart does strange things okay so like last night for instance i was jus lying down thinkin of nothing trying to fall alseep and my heart rate is fine even and then it feels like it stops for 2 second and pumps realy loud and hard like its stuck and needs to get going agin then its fine it freaks me out any idea????

Gabby
    I had some unusual heart behavior myself (it was the opposite though: I'd be doing nothing then all of a sudden my heart would start pounding so fast I could feel it fluttering, then it would just stop.) Just recently, I think last week, I had an "echo doppler" test which is basically an ultrasound on your heart. They said nothing was wrong at all. Maybe you could ask your doctor about the same test

Comment

• Have you had any aches and pains lately or a rash? My husband had Lyme disease a few years back, and his symptoms concluded with his heart not matching up with his pulse. Might you have gotten bit by a tick recently? I don't know; just a minor suggestion! I hope you feel better.

Comment

• By the way.. I didn't mean to quote your entire post, that's just me having no idea what buttons I'm pushing, lol.

P.S. I just had another heart test this morning because I was experiencing similar palpitations. It's turning out to be nothing, just slight blood pressure issues that can be fixed as easily as drinking more water.

Comment

• hey same with me i have no idea what im doing just trying to figure this posting thing out myself good luck mate.

thank-you for your ideas' i myself dont drink as much water as i know i should maybe i'l talk to my doctor about it , ive been sick last week so i have not been doing much of nothing
          ttyl
          GodsAngelBaby

Comment

• Watch your diet as well....

If eating a lot of fatty foods, not drinking enough water, it could cause not enough blood flow, to go through your body, blockages.

Maybe mild walking could also help you, get some form of energy happening for your body and start working on eating more healthier foods that maybe you would not have considered.

Stress can also do amazing things, so you weren't thinking of anything so I ruled that thought out, but still, sub-conscious is an amazing thing and you are missing your boyfriend.

CW
            PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• aww yeah my family doctor has always said i my home life is to stressfull for me it brings on some panic attacks and sometimes anxiety attacks.
              i used to jog 3 miles a day in the warmer weather i dont like to try to jog right now i dont want to go out in the cold at my house it was -5 and we are gittin more snow aww phewy
              now i dont drink soda or eat lots of junk foods one thing i noticed i want to snake more at night time and i know that eating before bed is bad for a lot of reasons
              gabby

Comment

• Maybe you should have an ECG done, you could get a 24 hour halter ECG, so the doctors can see what happens and diagnose this for you.

Comment

• i'm going to call and talk with my doctor tomorrow, he is a very good christian family doctor who works with me as i dont right now have insurance and see what kind of idea he has
                  thank-you for all the help buds'

gabby

Comment

• Caffiene? Caffiene can make a persons heart race. Also it may be returning panic attacks.

Comment

• i dont add any caffeen in the days i dont drink coffe or soda pop's
                      but it could be my mind re thinking about frightening things that could be.

angel

Comment

• figured i would give an update on this i was sick a while ago and he also checked into this 4 me, i have PVC's ( premature ventricular contractions) and i just take one pill a day and no caffeen also (if i was not just using one had i would explaine lol but it would take to long to type that out )
                        gabby~

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Naked attention

I always find it interesting how different and similar people are naked. It saddens me when people, especially women have body confidence issues, because...

Today, 01:33 AM By MrMr
                        • Fingers

.... Dgh

Today, 01:08 AM By MrMr
                        • Reply to PTSD

Hhdhnko

Yesterday, 11:35 PM By MrMr
                        • Reply to PTSD

Therapy and the open and willingness to accept charge has changed my life.

??????Helping others is a sensation im sure everyone everyone...

Yesterday, 11:21 PM By MrMr
                        • Reply to Which is the best way to decrease weight?

Not a fan of "diets" but lost 1.5 stone in 2 months doing keto. Have viable abs for the first time in ages and actually feel pretty good. I...

Yesterday, 10:26 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                        X