Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cymbalta and wine?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• cymbalta and wine?

I recently started taking cymbalta 30mg in the morning with breakfast.....it says not to drink alcoholic beverages when taking this med.....does anyone know if it would be alright to have one or maybe two glasses of wine late in the day maybe with dinner....once or twice a week????? Thanks for your thoughts!

• Well, wine is alcohol and it says no alcohol. Drinking would probably be a bad idea. Get some 100% fruit juice and have it in a wine glass mix it with some sparkling soda to give it a little tingle.

Comment

• You should be fine. The cymbalta should be relatively out of your system and there shouldn't be any serious side effects. You might get a little buzzed, or a heightened buzz if two glasses does it for you, but I doubt it'll be anything serious.

But, when in doubt, consult your doctor.

OG
      Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Comment

• thanks! I do plan to call the dr tomorrow....just in case!!!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Body hair removal

Nobody likes the unnecessary facial hair on their body, especially on arms and face. The terrible beauty salon visits and the sound of thread can give...

Today, 03:01 AM By holistichealing
        • How Important Is Your Skincare Routine To You?

Mine is very important.

I wash my face every night, like a religion. I also use face cream every night afterwards. I shower every morning:...

Yesterday, 04:01 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to Sent home from hospital with no answers. HELP

I'd also be interested in an update.

How are you, Goggle1?

Yesterday, 03:57 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to PTSD

Therapy does work: I know this, too. I also think looking into oneself in life works. Being open to change always helps heal the heart. Taking care of...

Yesterday, 03:55 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Reply to Do You Love Your Teeth?

I LOVE brushing my teeth twice a day, every day. I use an electric toothbrush at night and a manual toothbrush in the morning.

I have beautiful...

Yesterday, 03:51 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X