Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celexa

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Celexa

Has anyone had any problems with sleeping through the night while on Celexa? I keep waking during the night, and I'm extremely sleepy the next day.

• everyone i know has had problems sleeping with celexa.
    and it doesnt seem to be one of those that gets better with time.
    how long have you been on it?
    'so why care for these petty obsessions? your designer heart still beats with common blood. and what if you could have genetic perfection? would you change who you are if you could?'

Comment

• I have been on it for about 4mos. My sleep has not gotten any better. I dont know if anyone else has tried taking it in the morning, currently I take it at night.

Comment

• I used to take Celexa. I took it in the morning and it made me very sleepy. I told my dr. about this and she recommended that I take it before bed. After I did that I was fine. Have you talked to your dr about this?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X