Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got stuck in a 72 hour psch hold

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• got stuck in a 72 hour psch hold

it sucked
    Dead animals don't equal fashion it equals cruelty

• But do you feel better now?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• you mean have I stoped hating myself and didn't wish I was never born... Nope.
      Doctors are just easy to fool when you know the system

Comment

• Pftttt... If your smart enough to beat the system then your smart enough to look in that mirror and swee what we see.

Comment

• wish i could

Comment

• Well we're not going to stop nagging you so bad luck,

I was reading some of your posts in the lounge, just wanted to say, you made me laugh hard, you have a wicked sense of humor..

That's all.

I be gone from here now,

Honest.

Truly!!

Promise..................

Comment

• I'm not gonna change I'm a disgusting flat pig and life suxx till you die
              meh humor is over rated.

Comment

• Only one person can change that.

You.

Look around you.......If things are bringing you down, no compliments, no one there, then you have to change that.

Comment

• I have read lots of your posts but never commented. Please find one thing in your life that makes you even a tiny bit happy and try to focus on that. You need to choose life and happiness then make it happen. Only you can make a change.
                  "When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us."
                  Helen Keller

Comment

• I would change it if I could, unfortunately I do not have the money for all the cosmetic surgery I need to do so.

Comment

• sally, i can only tell u wat i have seen & it is up to u to decided wen u wanna c it, no one can make u.
                      u r a beautiful person, physically & mentally! i have seen a pic of u & darling, ur amazing.
                      i know, personally, that at times it is hard to c how ne one can find ne thing likable about u. sometimes i do a worse job of beating myself up 4 things than ne one else could do to me. i'm not as smart as my friends & family & i'm not as pretty, or i can't do things right. it is easy to look in the mirror & say "well this is wat is wrong with me."
                      & u know how some ppl worry to much about wat other ppl think of them, well there is a reverse problem for some, they worry to much about wat they think of themselves. that can come in a couple forms, whether it is someone who is high on themselves or someone who can't b happy with themselves. u r the 2nd. it's not easy feeling stuck in a body or mind that u don't like. the point i'm getting at is i know that u don't think so but u have an amazing gift to offer & that gift it.....u! i won't force feed u & make u say u believe me or ne one else but know that u have all of us here to back u & help u wen u r ready to hear these supporting words again.
                      sigpic
                      Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places! You’re off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

Comment

• Sally!!!
                        Not again!
                        Sweetheart you are so much more than you think you are. I wish we could help you see that. You are intelligent, you are beautiful, just as you are.
                        You really are.

Comment

• Have you ever tried actually going along with the doctors and their treatment?
                          <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Airmans Sweetie View Post
                            sally, i can only tell u wat i have seen & it is up to u to decided wen u wanna c it, no one can make u.
                            u r a beautiful person, physically & mentally! i have seen a pic of u & darling, ur amazing.
                            i know, personally, that at times it is hard to c how ne one can find ne thing likable about u. sometimes i do a worse job of beating myself up 4 things than ne one else could do to me. i'm not as smart as my friends & family & i'm not as pretty, or i can't do things right. it is easy to look in the mirror & say "well this is wat is wrong with me."
                            & u know how some ppl worry to much about wat other ppl think of them, well there is a reverse problem for some, they worry to much about wat they think of themselves. that can come in a couple forms, whether it is someone who is high on themselves or someone who can't b happy with themselves. u r the 2nd. it's not easy feeling stuck in a body or mind that u don't like. the point i'm getting at is i know that u don't think so but u have an amazing gift to offer & that gift it.....u! i won't force feed u & make u say u believe me or ne one else but know that u have all of us here to back u & help u wen u r ready to hear these supporting words again.
                            thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by WildChild View Post
                              Sally!!!
                              Not again!
                              Sweetheart you are so much more than you think you are. I wish we could help you see that. You are intelligent, you are beautiful, just as you are.
                              You really are.
                              not really no

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X